Your own bed and breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! It's normal in NY to not even look your neighbor's way when you see them, unless you are friendly with them in the first place, but out by you isn't it very unfriendly not to wave?

They didn't seem to have a problem with the spirits in the house when they moved in, so why now? Also, didn't you bind the spirits or something? She was the one who unbound them with the ouiji board activity. She shouldn't be angry with you about that. Also, where are they from originally? If they are from the northeast, that might explain why they don't wave.
They are from Vegas, so I don't know how things go out there. And yes, it's kinda rude around here. I get the sense it's got nothing to do with the spirits down there. Sometimes people have a picture in their head of "country living" and really don't know how much work it entails. They may have bitten off a bigger bite than they can chew. When they bought it they were talking about growing their own garden, etc., and just getting 2 acres of yard mowed appears to be more than they can handle, much less the raised garden beds that are now 6 foot high with weeds and sit unused. Not my place to judge them and I'm down the driveway far enough not to worry about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.