Your movie and TV suggestions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'VE NOTICED ON CHAT WE'VE ALL HAD SOME MOVIE AND TV VIEWING SUGGESTIONS FOR EACH OTHER. WHAT HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO SOMEONE ELSE?

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES YOU ARE WAITING TO RETURN THIS FALL?

ANY MOVIES COMING OUT YOU'RE WAITING TO SEE? OR DO YOU HAVE A REVIEW OF ONE YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE? BRING IT ON!

Reactions: Paintman
Wonder Woman was very good. I know there were other good ones but this is the one that stands out for the summer.

For tv I like the Scientology show by Leah Remine

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
my first choice is

Havnt really decided yet but i will post others I always or usually pick one i have not seen.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Movies - Hugo, a Scorcese family type movie. The Shadow of The Cat, a 1960's Hammer Studios horror. Jim Carry '.Lemoney Snicket'. 'Killer Klowns from Outer Space.'
TV - Utoo TV channel 'Just For Laughs' it's like Candid Camera. Penn & Teller's 'Fool Us'. 'Who's Line is It Anyway.' Gotham on Fox TV.

Reactions: Lynne and Armand
Movies - Hugo, a Scorcese family type movie. The Shadow of The Cat, a 1960's Hammer Studios horror. Jim Carry '.Lemoney Snicket'. 'Killer Klowns from Outer Space.'
TV - Utoo TV channel 'Just For Laughs' it's like Candid Camera. Penn & Teller's 'Fool Us'. 'Who's Line is It Anyway.' Gotham on Fox TV.
you want to join us on saturday for movie night? you can be my co-host it's fun - shift 1

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne