Your favorite season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Turn, turn, turn....there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. As a Wiccan, we honor the turning of the Wheel of Life, and as it turns each year, I find myself more and more in tune with this concept.

We're in Winter, and though the snow blows and the cold freezes my water pipes, it's still a time for quiet reflection and refining of thoughts and ideals. It always brings a clean slate (of snow in my case) to draw upon with new plans and dreams for the coming year.

What season is your favorite? Is it the quiet of Winter? The promises of Spring? The abundance of Summer growth? Or the fruits of Fall?

I love Spring because it is a time of renewal and the rest of the year is still to come. Then I like summer, even though I'm not crazy about the heat. Fall reminds me that winter is coming and that after Halloween the rest of the year goes by in a wink. I try to enjoy the fall anyway, because of the beautiful colors of the leaves and because September is the start of Pumpkin season when everything is available in pumpkin flavor.

Reactions: Debi
Don't even get me started on winter. I fell on my ass in my driveway while I was shoveling snow to be able to go to work yesterday. And then this morning, my basement was flooded due to burst pipes. Winter should be outlawed. :mad:

Reactions: surge and Debi
I used to love winter, and then I got older. Now I'm more of a spring guy I think. Fall has leaves to rake, and summer is just too &^%#!!@ hot and humid down here.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.