WW3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
russians are too greedy to shut the pipeline down. Putin will push but if that is the only export you really make money from......he can't.

Reactions: surge
Cutting back on natural gas supply to Europe in winter is not good . It has also been stated that Obama did not attend the Paris march by world leaders because Mitterand visited Putin recently.

So the playground leaders don't like each other and the other children of Europe get to freeze and go hungry this winter. :(

So the playground leaders don't like each other and the other children of Europe get to freeze and go hungry this winter. :(

Hmm , American politics as in Obama's faux pas policy, severe lack of alignment in relation to solidarity with Europe and Israel's ISIS concerns .

Starting tomorrow Duke University will broadcast over loudspeakers the muslim "call to prayer ."

Hmm , American politics as in Obama's faux pas policy, severe lack of alignment in relation to solidarity with Europe and Israel's ISIS concerns .

Starting tomorrow Duke University will broadcast over loudspeakers the muslim "call to prayer ."
I just saw something about them backing away from that about 15 minutes ago. I'll see if I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.