Words of Wisdom

image.jpeg

Reactions: Debi
this stable friend and the beast of his zoo Wild haired chicks Women flowering in their summit Monsters of skin Each color connects to create the boat which rocks the race Could any hell be more horrible than now and real?

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry Taught us god in the child's prayer in the night.

Newborn Awakening Gently they stir, gently rise The dead are newborn awakening With ravaged limbs and wet souls Gently they sigh in rapt funeral amazement Who called these dead to dance? Was it the young woman learning to play the ghost song on her baby grand? Was it the wilderness children? Was it the ghost god himself, stuttering, cheering, chatting blindly? I called you up to anoint the earth I called you to announce sadness falling like burned skin I called you to wish you well To glory in self like a new monster And now I call you to pray.

- Jim Morrison.

I agree, if I make someone feel like shit though they must be shit because I am a good person.

- Me
Good people don't make others feel like shit if they can avoid it.
I would have phrased it " good people look for positive qualities even with shitty people.".

Do you remember all I taught you? Ignore it. The rules, David, do not be bound by them. Use them in your own way. Live your own life. Your destiny.

- My Father

Do you remember all I taught you? Ignore it. The rules, David, do not be bound by them. Use them in your own way. Live your own life. Your destiny.

- My Father
Nice Fatherly advice. I see that you have followed his advice, Armand; I do see some of his teachings in you.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi