Witches and Binding Spells

NobleHouse

Prayer is your personal KEY to Heaven!
Reaction score
To all the practitioners here- is this possible?

Anti-Trump Witch Compares Casting Hexes To Singing The National Anthem, Saluting The Flag

A literal witch who calls herself “The Oracle of Los Angeles” compared casting spells to singing the national anthem and saluting the flag on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked the sorceress from Los Angeles, Amanda Yates Garcia, why she chooses to cast spells rather than more typical forms of politicking.

WATCH:

Anti-Trump Witch Compares Casting Hexes To Singing The National Anthem, Saluting The Flag

Garcia responded that “Symbolic action is something that everybody participates in all the time, so you might think ‘that doesn’t really any meaning,’ but if that were true, why would people care about whether or not people saluted the flag, or sang the national anthem?”

Garcia believes casting anti-Trump spells may “galvanize people to resist” President Trump, and that witches and other spellcasters do not see it as the sole form of action available.

Garcia participates in a monthly occult session to cast a “binding spell” on Trump.

“Binding spells are symbolic actions used to harness the powers of the imagination and achieve an intangible result,” she explained.

Noble, although I don't practice the craft, I understand it well, and she's full of sh*t. The two do not equate. One is to simply honor the flag or the country. To hex (which is a negative action) or to bind (which is a neutral action) involves intention and the gathering of energy to manifest an outcome.

One cannot equate the two. That is the short story of a very long explanation I could do, but sometimes it's better to just cut to the chase.

And just to put in my 2 cents on this binding spell on the President, I and many others disagree with this and would never participate.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Noble, although I don't practice the craft, I understand it well, and she's full of sh*t. The two do not equate. One is to simply honor the flag or the country. To hex (which is a negative action) or to bind (which is a neutral action) involves intention and the gathering of energy to manifest an outcome.

One cannot equate the two. That is the short story of a very long explanation I could do, but sometimes it's better to just cut to the chase.

And just to put in my 2 cents on this binding spell on the President, I and many others disagree with this and would never participate.
But can they succeed with the binding spells?

But can they succeed with the binding spells?
See, what I see here is they are NOT doing a binding spell! I've seen what they're using...the intention is more hex than binding. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. I did speak up on one of the sites about it and was hit with a lot of anger that I would not fall in line and join them. As I don't do spell work of that kind, I just left the page. To answer you, the more energy directed at someone the more the energy pulls others that direction of negative. The President is already surrounded with massive amounts of negative energy by Hollywood and others...this influences how he is perceived but does not change who he is. In that respect, it can work to churn up more negativity. It "binds" in the sense it makes others less likely to work with him, but it actually is a hex in intent. They WISH him to do poorly. My thought is to send intentions of positive to help him choose the right path for our country...same as those of prayer do.

See, what I see here is they are NOT doing a binding spell! I've seen what they're using...the intention is more hex than binding. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. I did speak up on one of the sites about it and was hit with a lot of anger that I would not fall in line and join them. As I don't do spell work of that kind, I just left the page. To answer you, the more energy directed at someone the more the energy pulls others that direction of negative. The President is already surrounded with massive amounts of negative energy by Hollywood and others...this influences how he is perceived but does not change who he is. In that respect, it can work to churn up more negativity. It "binds" in the sense it makes others less likely to work with him, but it actually is a hex in intent. They WISH him to do poorly. My thought is to send intentions of positive to help him choose the right path for our country...same as those of prayer do.
Amen to that!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
They WISH him to do poorly. My thought is to send intentions of positive to help him choose the right path for our country...same as those of prayer do.
The last thing you want in one of the most powerful countries is to have an incompetent president because of some hexes. Who thought that was even a half Intelligent idea?

Reactions: Debi
The last thing you want in one of the most powerful countries is to have an incompetent president because of some hexes. Who thought that was even a half Intelligent idea?
I agree. It's like being on a plane and praying the pilot crashes. The results kill everyone. It's a crazy idea and dangerous to everyone.

Reactions: Debi