William Shatner Confirms He Doesn't Have Long To Live

I think everyone feels the clock ticking after 60 and at 90, well the odds are against you making 100. He is in a good frame of mind and seems to be healthy for his age, so who knows. I have always liked Shatner, he lives life to the fullest and doesn't let public opinion change him. This often-rubs people the wrong way but he never has in trouble for doing something bad, only being too busy for autographs or coming off a bit arrogant and that is a minor thing. He has a super big personality and I think that is what made him perfect for the roles he's played. I hope he lives a long time.

Say its not so!! Wiliam Shatner is 91??I just saw him at the star trek convention, and he was so vibrant and full of life, seems very healthy. I also hope he is around for a long time.

Big fan of “The Shat”, as I call him. The chemistry he, Spock, Bones, Mr. Chekhov, Uhura, and Sulu had will never be matched…..ever.

Reactions: Lynne
Big fan of “The Shat”, as I call him. The chemistry he, Spock, Bones, Mr. Chekhov, Uhura, and Sulu had will never be matched…..ever.
I couldn't agree more and if rumor has it right, they all didn't get along all that well on set, so that's pretty good acting.

I couldn't agree more and if rumor has it right, they all didn't get along all that well on set, so that's pretty good acting.
It was all brand new. New show, new concept of being in space, new characters, new actors, I'm sure it was stressful on set to try and make it all work.

Reactions: Lynne