Will this replace God?

Scary thought, but not a surprise. The powers that be hate organized anything, but especially religion. They would love to have us worship at the alter of their choice, not ours. It is so sad that people have fallen so far from religion - a country founded on religion! We grew up when it was okay to say a prayer in school, before a game at school, etc. When I was in grade school, we even had a group that would pass out Bibles to our classrooms! Now, as with everything American, we can't even have our God, because that would offend others. The only religions that are protected are EVERY ONE EXCEPT Christianity.

Reactions: Paintman
Scary thought, but not a surprise. The powers that be hate organized anything, but especially religion. They would love to have us worship at the alter of their choice, not ours. It is so sad that people have fallen so far from religion - a country founded on religion! We grew up when it was okay to say a prayer in school, before a game at school, etc. When I was in grade school, we even had a group that would pass out Bibles to our classrooms! Now, as with everything American, we can't even have our God, because that would offend others. The only religions that are protected are EVERY ONE EXCEPT Christianity.
it's sad. in high school i got in trouble for pulling out a bible and silently reading during FREE READING TIME!!!!!!!!! the Gideons society can barely come to the schools anymore.

i dread the day that nobody can worship their own gods in their own way without persecution.

Reactions: Seahunter
it's sad. in high school i got in trouble for pulling out a bible and silently reading during FREE READING TIME!!!!!!!!! the Gideons society can barely come to the schools anymore.

i dread the day that nobody can worship their own gods in their own way without persecution.
Yes, and that day is sort of here with Christianity already!

Reactions: Paintman
Well said!!!!!!! Totally agree !!!!

Reactions: Seahunter