Will the "visitors" ever reveal themselves?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Will the Visitors Ever Go Public?

Will the Visitors Ever Go Public?
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
wsjournal.jpg

People often ask me if the visitors take an interest in things like warfare and politics. I cannot speak for them, but I can offer my observations. First, they have never given me any indication that they have any interest at all in our political life.

However, they do take a direct interest in two things: nuclear conflict and the environment. I know this because they have appeared at a number of missile sites but in the US and Russian, and possibly in Iran. They have repeated an environmental warning not only to me but to thousands of other close encounter witnesses. In fact, it counts as the one consistent message that they offer.

As to politics, economics, ideology, religion—what they may or may not think, I don’t know. They do have an interest in freedom, though. I know this because of the way they treat us. First, they are extremely careful not to let people who are close to them, at least not this one, participate in their way of perceiving reality or using their technology. What little experience I have had with being close to them has completely altered my perception of the world. In their presence, I see more—more than we should, I suspect.

Judging from the way they treat us, never letting us get too close, never giving us anything like gifts of technology, keeping the people who are engaged directly with them carefully hidden from the rest of us, it seems obvious to me that they want to preserve our independence of spirit. I can well understand why.

Back in April of 1977, two physicists, D.B.H. Kuiper and Mark Morris, published a brief speculation in the magazine Science to the effect that aliens who were capable of traversing the stars would almost certainly keep themselves hidden if they came here. The reason was that, if they revealed themselves, we would cease to innovate culturally and scientifically. We would become supplicants. And the only reason they could possibly want anything to do with us would be to see what new we could bring—they would be interested in observing our independent experience of the world and our own process of discovery.

From my own life experience with them, I would have to agree with Kuiper and Morris. But the visitors are caught in a dilemma: if they continue to hold back, we are likely to go extinct, and soon; if they reveal themselves, then their reason for coming here in the first place is ruined. And this is no small thing. I believe that they know essentially everything, and that this has proved to be a dreadful trap. I sense that they may find reality itself claustrophobic. So our innocence and excitement may well be almost like a drug to them—something they can hardly bear to be without.
So, how do they solve their dilemma? I know of two ways they might be doing it.

Between 1965 and 1995, they created genetic pool that must be capable of being used to re-establish the human species. They concentrated their efforts (we call this the abduction phenomenon) in the United States probably because of the diversity of the population, its mobility, with large numbers of people entering and leaving rural areas all the time, and also the fact that the DNA of many people here does not contain echoes of violence. These are memories of violent and terrible acts a person has witnessed or participated in. There is some scientific evidence that they leave traces in DNA. If so, then, maybe they don’t want such traces in their sample. They want it, as it were, to be as free as possible of the taint of violence.

Additionally, when you get a group of them together, you will generally find that they are mild mannered, by nature social, brighter than average but not particularly well educated. You will also find ethnic diversity. So they would be people who are easier than most to handle, and who offer the gene pool a level of intelligence that would probably be important to any species needing to survive without any established social organization, and who are naturally socially comfortable.

I suspect that they carried out this program either because they intend to seed us somewhere else, or perhaps to restore us here on Earth, after an extinction event.

Only time will tell. I know one thing: if they did not care about us surviving right here on Earth, they would not have communicated the powerful message of environmental peril that is their basic message.

As I watch climate change pick up its pace, and see that leadership on Planet Earth remains sadly lacking, I wonder if, in the end, they might not reveal themselves just enough to enable them to communicate their message and warn us all, as they have so many close encounter witnesses, of our peril.

Read the original source: Will the Visitors Ever Go Public?

So let’s assume the above text accurately represents reality. Then I’d suspect the aliens (or whatever, whoever they are) might be successful in helping us if they took the following tactics:

1. Remind us that we have grown scientifically and spiritually enough to understand that Earthlings are not alone in this universe...nor the multiverse...nor the spiritual realms.
2. Surprise, we - the aliens - are one of those non-hostile, by the way, non-Earthling types. AND, we are vegans.
3. We’ve been here observing humans without any intent of interfering with the populace as a whole since Earth year number xyz.
4. However, we do have the non-selfish desire to see the human species survive and flourish.
5. Therefore we have to ignore The Prime Directive (Star Trek nomenclature) and tell you about the very real risks to humans and your planet - namely nuclear weapons and/or human-induce climate change.
6. You all want your species to survive, then stop all related problematic activities now.
7. We won’t share any technology with you and we won’t come back to share this same message again later.
8. We may or may not keep watching you...you won’t know.

[Optional messages could include:
A. Wookies are real; out of respect, please stop calling them Bigfoot.
B. Charred humans are delicacies in some galaxies. So don’t invite other entities to a planet-wide, nuclear-induced buffet.]