Why Meteorologist stayed silent on his sightings

People kept silent back then due to professional ridicule. Now, people are jumping on the bandwagon and it honestly loses it's potency imo. Far off subject but kind of pertains. I listened to heavy metal music for a large portion of my life and people accused me of devil worship etc lol. Idiotic i know. BUT. Same concept NOW the same people that talked crap are now like, wow...this is great and acceptable. Yeah, not buying it.

Reactions: Lynne
People kept silent back then due to professional ridicule. Now, people are jumping on the bandwagon and it honestly loses it's potency imo. Far off subject but kind of pertains. I listened to heavy metal music for a large portion of my life and people accused me of devil worship etc lol. Idiotic i know. BUT. Same concept NOW the same people that talked crap are now like, wow...this is great and acceptable. Yeah, not buying it.
I hid my own sighting back in 1999 for many of the same reasons he mentions, Select. Ya had to be there, I guess. People would immediately consider someone unfit for a job and mental if you even brought up the topic in many cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
I have been pretty open about my experiences. I know all situations vary, professionalism i understand. I get it, i have gotten mixed reactions across the board and me being open, never held any risk other than thinking i was off-my-head. Funny thing again, same people that bashed me for my 'honesty' now are like..you know....lol.

Reactions: Debi
Could've used their positive thought then. It would've opened my eyes far sooner. But, live and learn :)

Reactions: Debi
It’s been 18 years I guess he’s probably had his carrier and feels safe now. However he does loose a lot of credibility and any hope of investigating has been lost.

Reactions: Selectric
There's plenty of stuff I've seen/experienced that I don't talk about.

Freedom of speech includes freedom of silence. :cool: