Who would it be?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
22780322_1782020761859981_6818544531662711909_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Mike Rowe....his sense of humor is much like mine, and much of my life should be presented in a humorous fashion! lol

Reactions: NobleHouse
Patrick Stewart.

So funny occurrence. My girlfriend woke me up about 30 minutes ago. I just told her that I had a weird dream in the last part of this morning’s sleep. The dream was that Patrick Stewart (not Prof. X, but the actor himself) ‘adopted’ me for some reason. I can’t figure out why a famous actor and British Knight would need a 55 year old American male. But in the context of my dream it was perfectly reasonable. I think I became a tax deduction but I really can’t recall the reason from my dream.

Now that I’ve found Debi’s question, I think my dream makes more sense. It might be that I needed him rather than the other way around.

So I think I’ll restate my answer - I’d want “my Dad” to narrate :)

Patrick Stewart.

So funny occurrence. My girlfriend woke me up about 30 minutes ago. I just told her that I had a weird dream in the last part of this morning’s sleep. The dream was that Patrick Stewart (not Prof. X, but the actor himself) ‘adopted’ me for some reason. I can’t figure out why a famous actor and British Knight would need a 55 year old American male. But in the context of my dream it was perfectly reasonable. I think I became a tax deduction but I really can’t recall the reason from my dream.

Now that I’ve found Debi’s question, I think my dream makes more sense. It might be that I needed him rather than the other way around.

So I think I’ll restate my answer - I’d want “my Dad” to narrate :)
You get the blue ribbon ! Adoption and a eulogy!