Who Watched The Movie: "Day After Tomorrow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ab_Original

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
If you saw the movie, do you remember during the World Weather Conference in New Delhi there was a snow storm? Check out my latest 3 threads on snow storms in the Middle East.

Then there is this pic of found on Facebook of a tornado outbreak in Ann Arbor Michigan. It reminds me of the L.A. scene in "Day After Tomorrow."

Here is that pic.
Dec. 4 2013 Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Yes, I did watch that movie........unnerving. Looking out my window and what do I see?? More snow. Saw the Cairo and Israel reports with their snow. It's getting a little weird out there, folks.

Well, gee...speaking of gloom and doom, China has just banned all shellfish from our west coast due to radiation danger and the star fish on the west coast may ALL melt. What an uplifting evening! (Reports on Rense Report.)

Do you think it best to have "ostrich syndrome" and not be aware ! Does remnants of comet Ison have anything to do with weather changes albeit no longer exists . If I remember correctly , Emperor Nero had many aides executed during comet Halle Bop , to quash a power struggle within Rome , Kim Jong just had one of his aides executed for similar reasons !!! Is it just madness or history repeating itself when you consider the power struggle within the far east, China and N.Korea versus S.Korea and USA.
It has always been stated that the "Antichrist" will be Roman , they were the ones who destroyed the "Temple" . The new Pope perhaps or is someone lurking in the [ roman] background who is instrumental in changing world power ?
Wow! Glad to see ya again, Imodog! Love the "energy" you bring to the forum! lol Well of course it's best to be aware. As Clyde Lewis says, "As above, so below." What happens "out there" does impact everything. It's all connected. And history does repeat itself, I agree. Is it because we just don't learn from it or is it a direct influence of the "above" part?

Reactions: Speedbird
People write articles like this to get noticed , more sensational it is the more coverage it gets , what's next ...God is black ?
There is no black skinned people in the upper realms ,( some call it heaven ) do they not know this !!!!! and there is a reason for that !
Once again, it is my belief that we need to throw away the crayon box. Color is a part of earthly matter. Our spirit bodies will be whatever the Creator decides works with the spirit décor!

Hi Debi , hope all is well and that all of the family is keeping warm !

You stated and I quote " Is it because we just don't learn from it or is it a direct influence of the "above" part?" as in "as above ,so below ". Well , cast your mind back to something I had written and you had replied that you would be " a wee bit concerned " , be concerned , it happened ! Time differential between earth and beyond is complex , matters that may take a week or month in another realm may equal 1 year in earth time. Events take many years to play out and many people though not all , tend to forget anything that happened 2 weeks ago unless prompted . We have to keep connecting the dots and if we do so then a pattern emerges . Nano technology/molecular is to be feared , whoever is first in the race to build could control the world by devastating life forms , or , is this another form of the seven vials indicating that the seals have already been broken ? I had a heated debate with clergy and informed them that the events in "revelations" do not have to follow a specific order as laid out by John, it is by Gods decree to which will unfold first ! They had placed themselves on a pedestal and from there the only way is "down". We are witnessing anomalies worldwide , will this keep accelerating killing untold thousands or will peace reign throughout the lands ?
You're right...forgot to figure in the time differentials as part of the equation. (Sneaky stuff, that time!) And I agree that biblical text is not necessarily in a specific "order." In many prophecies you see events unfolding out of order but are completed as foretold.

I created this thread because I found it interesting how these two weather events paralleled two of the weather events in Art's and Whitley's book. That's it! There is no "trying to influence the reader." I really expect one to draw one's own intelligent conclusion as I have drawn my own.

Last edited:
Do you think it best to have "ostrich syndrome" and not be aware ! Does remnants of comet Ison have anything to do with weather changes albeit no longer exists . If I remember correctly , Emperor Nero had many aides executed during comet Halle Bop , to quash a power struggle within Rome , Kim Jong just had one of his aides executed for similar reasons !!! Is it just madness or history repeating itself when you consider the power struggle within the far east, China and N.Korea versus S.Korea and USA.
It has always been stated that the "Antichrist" will be Roman , they were the ones who destroyed the "Temple" . The new Pope perhaps or is someone lurking in the [ roman] background who is instrumental in changing world power ?
Interesting post Imodog, but I would very much appreciate you staying on MY topic.

The topic of this thread is weather phenomenon period. It is NOT about the abundant theories of why it is happening.

As I said Imodog, your post is interesting. Interesting enough that creating your own thread about it will probably grow in participation and page numbers . . . which is a cool thing for a new forum.:D

Interesting post Imodog, but I would very much appreciate you staying on MY topic.

The topic of this thread is weather phenomenon period. It is NOT about the abundant theories of why it is happening.

As I said Imodog, your post is interesting. Interesting enough that creating your own thread about it will probably grow in participation and page numbers . . . which is a cool thing for a new forum.:D
BelleStarr, if any of my comments with Imadog have offended you, I do sooo apologize. I meant no harm, child of grace. I was just following where the thread was going. This is my first ever foray into forums and I may not have all the protocols figured out yet.

Reactions: Ab_Original
Status
Not open for further replies.