Who is doing the Animal Mutilations?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Who Is Doing This?! Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation

Who or what is mutilating animals the world over? Declassified files show the US Federal Bureau of Investigation has investigated thousands of instances of cattle disfigurement across the American Midwest since the 1970s, to no avail. A leading expert in the field isn't sure either – but he has told Sputnik the explanation certainly isn't humdrum.

While skeptics will surely opt to blame the international wave of brutalized bovines on natural disasters, sadistic pranks or similarly sick, wanton hijinks, proponents of conspiratorial and/or otherworldly explanations for the disturbing acts are quick to point out the attacks are often carried out with surgical precision.

Farmers worldwide, most notably and recurrently in US states such as South Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, and Nevada, have for decades had the unpleasant experience of discovering their treasured, lucrative beasts dead with various organs — including eyes, noses, tongues, hearts, livers, anuses, and genitalia — excised with lazer-like accuracy.

Moreover, the FBI documents make clear even the US' best investigative minds were seemingly stumped at the ultimate source of all the carnage.

In many cases residents reported seeing crafts — whether thoroughly terrestrial helicopters, or UFOs — circling areas where cattle later turned up sliced up.

Such phenomena prompted concerns among researchers that the mutilations were being carried out and covered up by the government for some nefarious purpose or other — although as the wave of mutilations occurred concurrently with a worldwide obsession with flying saucers, some believe the mutilations' origins to be otherworldly.

Linda Moulton Howe, founder of EarthFiles.com, states the same pattern of "bloodless excision" has been documented in all kinds of domestic and wild animals. Typically, the sky-facing ear is removed in a neat circle at the skull, the eyeball is removed without any blood or fluid leakage, and often there is a circle of hide taken around that eye. Tongues are removed from deep inside the throat, and sky-facing jaw flesh is cleanly excised, usually in a "keyhole" pattern.

"Genitals, male and female, are removed in neat, hide-deep circular, oval or square excisions. In almost all cases the rectum is excised about 6 inches wide and 6 or more inches deep into the body of the animal. If female, the vaginal opening and tract are usually also removed in a larger single hole along with the rectal tissue."

"I interviewed a Sheriff in Logan County, Colorado, who told me a veterinarian he had perform a necropsy on a fresh cow mutilation at the pasture site discovered that the entire cow's heart had been removed from inside the pericardium and the chest, without any excision in the pericardium that surrounded the heart and no excision in the cow's chest," Ms. Moulton Howe told Sputnik.

To achieve such a feat would require molecular-specific surgical devices capable of going through skin, cartilege, muscle, bone an organs to remove tissue from a specific organ without causing any cutting damage to the rest of the body — an impossibility on Earth, although a hypothesized innovation in the distant future.In all, there are over 10,000 documented instances of animals being bewilderingly mutilated in the US alone since 1955 — and in every case that has been investigated by law enforcement, no human or predator has ever been found to be the culprit.

The phenomenon constitutes the largest single animal cruelty trend not merely in the US, but the world — and each case costs ranchers thousands of dollars.

Full story and more videos at site

My question is, who's doing it? Us or "them"?

An alternative theory has been put out there...that governments are doing this to test for changes caused by our nuclear world. Possible?

Who Is Doing This?! Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation

Who or what is mutilating animals the world over? Declassified files show the US Federal Bureau of Investigation has investigated thousands of instances of cattle disfigurement across the American Midwest since the 1970s, to no avail. A leading expert in the field isn't sure either – but he has told Sputnik the explanation certainly isn't humdrum.

While skeptics will surely opt to blame the international wave of brutalized bovines on natural disasters, sadistic pranks or similarly sick, wanton hijinks, proponents of conspiratorial and/or otherworldly explanations for the disturbing acts are quick to point out the attacks are often carried out with surgical precision.

Farmers worldwide, most notably and recurrently in US states such as South Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, and Nevada, have for decades had the unpleasant experience of discovering their treasured, lucrative beasts dead with various organs — including eyes, noses, tongues, hearts, livers, anuses, and genitalia — excised with lazer-like accuracy.

Moreover, the FBI documents make clear even the US' best investigative minds were seemingly stumped at the ultimate source of all the carnage.

In many cases residents reported seeing crafts — whether thoroughly terrestrial helicopters, or UFOs — circling areas where cattle later turned up sliced up.

Such phenomena prompted concerns among researchers that the mutilations were being carried out and covered up by the government for some nefarious purpose or other — although as the wave of mutilations occurred concurrently with a worldwide obsession with flying saucers, some believe the mutilations' origins to be otherworldly.

Linda Moulton Howe, founder of EarthFiles.com, states the same pattern of "bloodless excision" has been documented in all kinds of domestic and wild animals. Typically, the sky-facing ear is removed in a neat circle at the skull, the eyeball is removed without any blood or fluid leakage, and often there is a circle of hide taken around that eye. Tongues are removed from deep inside the throat, and sky-facing jaw flesh is cleanly excised, usually in a "keyhole" pattern.

"Genitals, male and female, are removed in neat, hide-deep circular, oval or square excisions. In almost all cases the rectum is excised about 6 inches wide and 6 or more inches deep into the body of the animal. If female, the vaginal opening and tract are usually also removed in a larger single hole along with the rectal tissue."

"I interviewed a Sheriff in Logan County, Colorado, who told me a veterinarian he had perform a necropsy on a fresh cow mutilation at the pasture site discovered that the entire cow's heart had been removed from inside the pericardium and the chest, without any excision in the pericardium that surrounded the heart and no excision in the cow's chest," Ms. Moulton Howe told Sputnik.

To achieve such a feat would require molecular-specific surgical devices capable of going through skin, cartilege, muscle, bone an organs to remove tissue from a specific organ without causing any cutting damage to the rest of the body — an impossibility on Earth, although a hypothesized innovation in the distant future.In all, there are over 10,000 documented instances of animals being bewilderingly mutilated in the US alone since 1955 — and in every case that has been investigated by law enforcement, no human or predator has ever been found to be the culprit.

The phenomenon constitutes the largest single animal cruelty trend not merely in the US, but the world — and each case costs ranchers thousands of dollars.

Full story and more videos at site

I really enjoy listening to Linda Mouton Howe's passion and research - and I like her voice.....

Reactions: Debi
All I know is Earthlings who harm animals are psychopaths. By extension, I am going to say aliens who harm animals OR humans are psychopaths. If an alien harmed my animals or my friends and family, whether he was cute and cuddly or the first alien to contact us, I may just have to shoot him.

All I know is Earthlings who harm animals are psychopaths. By extension, I am going to say aliens who harm animals OR humans are psychopaths. If an alien harmed my animals or my friends and family, whether he was cute and cuddly or the first alien to contact us, I may just have to shoot him.
Well said !

Reactions: Seahunter
I will agree with Linda that it is aliens or beings other than humans. The common thread between all abductions human and animal is tissue and reproductive materials. They are using it for something and we are the farm. I don't believe they have our best interests at heart. We serve a purpose to them or there is a greater power holding them back.

I will agree with Linda that it is aliens or beings other than humans. The common thread between all abductions human and animal is tissue and reproductive materials. They are using it for something and we are the farm. I don't believe they have our best interests at heart. We serve a purpose to them or there is a greater power holding them back.
Yeah, I fear that we may just be a large pool of lab rats. It's the old "ant" theory, where to us ants are just little insects that are kind of annoying and WAY below our intelligence. We may be the "ants" to some other species of creature light years ahead of us in technology and intelligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne