What's your Number?

Just going to use your numbers for the 3 I need. I will PM you my mini-reading. :p

I'm an 8. I've always been blunt. A little too blunt at times. Debi you're a 7. I don't know but hey something told me 7, read about it, could be you lol

Correct, Lynne. It IS the number of spirituality and yes, I'm a nine.
Using the numbers from my birthday and year I'm a 9 also. Wouldn't surprise me if most here are 9 s

Reactions: Debi

The number 3 refers to the Trinity, and means that you are receiving divine protection, help, and guidance. In most cases, if you are seeing a lot of 3's, this is an Angel Number sign that you have a close connection to Jesus, the son in the Holy Trinity. 33means that Jesus is with you and helping you.

I'm a 9. But from what I read there are three numbers that can be derived from one's birth date, if so how do you get all three numbers (11-3-1993)? Or am I misinterpreting this a bit lol.

I'm a 9. But from what I read there are three numbers that can be derived from one's birth date, if so how do you get all three numbers (11-3-1993)? Or am I misinterpreting this a bit lol.
You would be read as a 2/3/4 for a lifepath 9, the way I was taught to read way before Glynnis hit the scene. All of those numbers would play into your personality or the "who" of you. Glynis has a slightly different way of interpreting from what I was originally taught, but the results come out pretty much the same.

You would be read as a 2/3/4 for a lifepath 9, the way I was taught to read way before Glynnis hit the scene. All of those numbers would play into your personality or the "who" of you. Glynis has a slightly different way of interpreting from what I was originally taught, but the results come out pretty much the same.
This makes since. I broke it down to one no. But you can see more this way

I'd be 8/3/7 tog equals a 9
Do I get a reading ? :D