What's your choice...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
And why?

22007806_1703805636331011_5455164112256223626_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
2. Soulmate. If I had married every woman who I thought was The one, I probably would be 50 with 3 divorces under me, and pursuing my 4th mistake - just like my cousins.:confused:
PS I bathe, and don't look like a gargoyle.:p
More like 2 ships passing in the night. By now it has been more like an armada.:(

I'm going with one, communicate with any animal. Maybe I could get Lola fully potty trained and stop her constant barking :D
If you get that trick figured out, let me know so I can do the same with Harley! (I think it's a Pom thing, Lynne!)

Reactions: Lynne
2. Soulmate. If I had married every woman who I thought was The one, I probably would be 50 with 3 divorces under me, and pursuing my 4th mistake - just like my cousins.:confused:
PS I bathe, and don't look like a gargoyle.:p
More like 2 ships passing in the night. By now it has been more like an armada.:(
:(

Fits you perfectly!
I vote three. Travel in non conventional ways fascinates me.

Charleh, no offense but when I see your current avatar the expression " shit eating grin " comes to mind. It means you have done something and, at least for now, gotten away with it.
If you and Charleh are gonna be floating around out there, I suggest Critter be aware of the other flyer and fly defensively! lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman