What's the coolest thing you recently got? Show it off!

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
Show off the coolest thing you just got. For me, I just bought an original tangerine "clamshell" Apple iBook from 1999.

Vintage Apple iBook G3 Laptop Tangerine Clamshell Great Condition | eBay

918539873_1_644x461_apple-ibook-tangerine-orange-clamshell-g3-300-laptop-notebook-wifi-lisboa.jpg

I'm stoked! I've wanted one of these (any of the clamshell iBooks) for years, but never got one until just now, and the price was great, too! I've been so nostalgic for old classic Mac OS lately cuz that's what we used in school back in the 90s. :D

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Show off the coolest thing you just got. For me, I just bought an original tangerine "clamshell" Apple iBook from 1999.

Vintage Apple iBook G3 Laptop Tangerine Clamshell Great Condition | eBay

918539873_1_644x461_apple-ibook-tangerine-orange-clamshell-g3-300-laptop-notebook-wifi-lisboa.jpg

I'm stoked! I've wanted one of these (any of the clamshell iBooks) for years, but never got one until just now, and the price was great, too! I've been so nostalgic for old classic Mac OS lately cuz that's what we used in school back in the 90s. :D

What about you guys?
sick find! I've been looking for one of the old desktop imacs so i could gut it and put more modern parts in it.

sick find! I've been looking for one of the old desktop imacs so i could gut it and put more modern parts in it.
Aww, dude, if you would have asked for one like 10 years ago, I would have just given you one for free. I had like 4 of them at one time lol :p

Reactions: Paintman
Aww, dude, if you would have asked for one like 10 years ago, I would have just given you one for free. I had like 4 of them at one time lol :p
Dammit. Let me know if you find one. Just imagine one that’s got a small HD monitor, and led lit water cooling with the tubes looping out the side. That would be the pc to end all pcs.

That's pretty cool it was free. Why are some pens expensive?
Actually amazon got smart and fixed the little technicality. Just look up zero tolerance knives. They’re the ones that made this pen.

It’s mainly branding and build quality. This things built like a tank cuz the pen is meant to double as a kubotan and a carbide glass breaker. Promised my wife this is the last pen I ever buy :D

Reactions: Paintman
I had an I-Mac. Green. My only computer that ever made sense to me.
Cool stuff question ? I've spent the year updating my golf clubs. New driver, 3w 5w, hybrid 3 +4 irons, putter, 52 + 55 degree wedges. The new technology really helps. Bought one a month. Two year old models. So for example, a $350 Cobra driver, new, but 2 years old is $110.:)
Still using my irons, and have no need to upgrade from 15 years ago. They fit. They feel like favorite shoes.
Nice pen.

I had an I-Mac. Green. My only computer that ever made sense to me.
Cool stuff question ? I've spent the year updating my golf clubs. New driver, 3w 5w, hybrid 3 +4 irons, putter, 52 + 55 degree wedges. The new technology really helps. Bought one a month. Two year old models. So for example, a $350 Cobra driver, new, but 2 years old is $110.:)
Still using my irons, and have no need to upgrade from 15 years ago. They fit. They feel like favorite shoes.
Nice pen.
Pics or it didn’t happen paint :p