What's on the Holiday Menu?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It's that time again! The 4th of July mean the three "F's" : Fun, Fireworks and FOOD! So, tell me what you have on the menu and add on here as you eat your way through the festivities. And do SHARE if you have a special recipe or two!

th

FNM-060112_Light-Grilled-Pork-Tenderloin-with-Corn-on-the-Cob_s4x3_lg.jpg

Hungry yet?​

It's that time again! The 4th of July mean the three "F's" : Fun, Fireworks and FOOD! So, tell me what you have on the menu and add on here as you eat your way through the festivities. And do SHARE if you have a special recipe or two!

th

FNM-060112_Light-Grilled-Pork-Tenderloin-with-Corn-on-the-Cob_s4x3_lg.jpg

Hungry yet?​

Unfortunately (or fortunate) - WORK as usual !

Reactions: Armand
July 4th is a day I invite my Mother to a concert on the hill..symphony celebration followed by fireworks.
(of course "snacks" etc. and some euchre...last year we attracted 6 more players..had a big tourney going before the music celebration)

I will be cooking food for my family ,and my brother and three sisters families also this year .They will all come here for a kind of boiled dinner cooked in a milk can over a fire .I would rather have ribs ,but I was volunteered. The video is not us but it is what gave me the idea to try it

I will be cooking food for my family ,and my brother and three sisters families also this year .They will all come here for a kind of boiled dinner cooked in a milk can over a fire .I would rather have ribs ,but I was volunteered. The video is not us but it is what gave me the idea to try it
I wish the video would have shown them tasting it. Thanks for sharing this was fun to watch