What's in your...

I found the vid of the snake being removed :). If you look closely, as the guy puts the snake in the container it spits at him. Btw, that's also the room where the loud whistling sound came from the other morning that I spoke about in my last update on the haunting.
Oh Dear Goddess! :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Paintman
O-Kee-Do-Kee, my turn. No pictures because ya'll know what this stuff looks like, and sprouts and seedling don't make for dynamic pictures.
All are in containers. Shadow has catnip and alfalfa (cat grass). I have rosemary, thyme, sage, basil, parsley, cilantro, chives, garlic chives ; and a farmers market w/in walking distance for veg., fruit, and when I just want to pet the goat.:)
I do have a dream of making a big herb garden with interesting tiered landscaping... something like The Palace of Versailles' herb garden meets Indiana budget. So, yeah, no statutory by Raphael. :(
As for trees and bushes, flower beds, and whatnot: The previous several owners did a thoughtful job, and I hope to add to it in the future. I love hyacinths, need a peach tree, try my hand again w/ Cana Lillies, and can use some colorful tall decorative grasses.
Oh, and flowers next year. I have some designs in my head for perennials in big flower boxes. :D

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Dill. I forgot Dill. It's the forgotten herb.
That's a nice selection there, Paint! I used to raise herbs and sell them. I think you've chosen the top sellers! I do have chives in a large patio container on my porch. Once they get a grip, you can leave them out during the winter and they come back every year.

Reactions: Paintman
Is oregano a thing I can grow here ? I never see seed packets, and I really like it. Aside from what came back, everything is from seed. I'm gonna take some containers inside this winter.

Is oregano a thing I can grow here ? I never see seed packets, and I really like it. Aside from what came back, everything is from seed. I'm gonna take some containers inside this winter.
Yup on oregano. You might want to just grab a plant or two of that, Paint. It's a bit late to start from seed. And it also will winter over if you wish, but can grow inside year round.

Yup on oregano. You might want to just grab a plant or two of that, Paint. It's a bit late to start from seed. And it also will winter over if you wish, but can grow inside year round.
It grows and spreads FAST.

Reactions: 7Critter
. Isn't Oregano someone from Oregon ?
upload_2017-5-31_18-7-31.jpeg