What would you add to Captain America's list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
At the beginning of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers is seen adding to a to-do list consisting of various things he needs to catch up on which he missed while in suspended animation. This list differs slightly depending upon geographic release, as seen here: http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/capt...do-lists-around-the-world-the-winter-soldier/

So the question: what would you add to his list of things to catch up on? My answer would probably be different in a week, but for now, since I just watched it again and all the songs are stuck in my head, I would add seeing the musical Cats to the list. A live production if possible, or the film if not.

The Simpsons. I stopped watching years ago, but they seem to still be going strong.

Reactions: surge
Captain who?
sigh.gif

Reactions: sal and Debi
Poor Surge....he's been trying to drag me into the comic book world for quite some time now! lol

Poor Surge....he's been trying to drag me into the comic book world for quite some time now! lol
Debi, he doesn't look familiar to you? Maybe you just didn't know his name.

e567ea54-408d-445c-abd7-d1c3900bff4f.jpg

Sorta, kinda.....but, geez! There are so many dang superheros out there I tend to ignore them unless they're in a movie I'm forced to watch. Now ask me about X-men, The Flash, Batman, Superman, Thor...yeah, those I know! This guy? Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.