What words...

I am now literally afraid to type. I must journey to the hospital this afternoon but let's mobilize at 2200 tonight for the show. ;):D

Reactions: Paintman
Ok. Not a phrase or word. It's a radio commercial for 'Balance of Nature' vitamin supplements. Some annoying guy w/ a thick Southern accent says , "I used to work 14 to 16 hours a day and now I don't have the energy to walk a block to the store."
...What..........Do........You...........Do................?
No wonder he can't walk a block to the store. He's tired from working nothing but double shifts.
Another thing, drive to the store if you are so tired. Get a parking place up front.

Reactions: Debi
The latest one I have noticed is, "that being said". If you need to say "that being said", why did you make the original statement in the first place if you were just going to change it anyway?!

The latest one I have noticed is, "that being said". If you need to say "that being said", why did you make the original statement in the first place if you were just going to change it anyway?!
Ummm, I just used that one....;)

"You know I'm not wrong" fk off I'll decide that for myself pal.

Now this isn't a phrase but I have coworkers from Pakistan trying to teach me Hindi. So I one upped them with counting out loud. "eins, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs, seiben, acht, neun, zehn" over them XD they still love me there for some reason.

Reactions: Lynne