What were the best toys you ever got at Christmas?

I remember this one. I was surprised to see that Robotix is now a part of the Transformer family?

jwhtf7cd6mlv9vdxyle3.jpg

I was very excited when I got this. MIne was the last model made in 1968. Straight out of the Sears catalog!

The 604 began life as the model 608 in 1959, changing over to the long-running 604 in '61, and ending up its last few months of availability as the 1204 in the late '60s.The low-priced guitar came complete with a braided cord for a strap (ouch!), instruction booklet and later included a record. A couple weeks' worth of grass-mowing, or a friendly aunt, uncle, grandfather or Santa was all that stood between you and 6-string stardom. Click over to page 2 for some interesting variations over the years, including the rare Kay-built version!

604_alone.png
I love it. I have a old sears guitar too they called it an old craftsman ,which I think is a Kay with different name .
-103582805838621680.jpg

Reactions: Debi
I love it. I have a old sears guitar too they called it an old craftsman ,which I think is a Kay with different name .
-103582805838621680.jpg
Wish I still had mine!! I loved that thing. One of my ex's decided he wanted it when we broke up. I complied and "gave" it to him....unfortunately, it did not survive the "giving". :oops:

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I still play with my Micronauts. I have a battlecruiser on a shelf in my bedroom as well. I am so looking forward to my grand kids getting back to the States so that we can play with them together.

Reactions: Debi
I still play with my Micronauts. I have a battlecruiser on a shelf in my bedroom as well. I am so looking forward to my grand kids getting back to the States so that we can play with them together.
Yes, because you must teach them to play properly using the imagination that the new tech wipes away!