What was your...

Easy one for me...

Favorite: 9-9-86 in Salt Lake City. Concert - Luciano Pavarotti. I had bought 4 front row seats for this concert. Two tickets were going to my parents for an anniversary present two days later. Two for me. Funny, I couldn't think of anyone I wanted to take to this concert. So, at the last minute I invited my youngest sister (10 years younger than me). She was thrilled, because she could dress up to the nines lol... Anyway, Pavarotti was in fantastic voice. Unbelievable singing. After the regular concert and some encores, I called out "Nessum Dorma". This was BEFORE the song had become a Pavarotti specialty. Pavarotti looked straight at me, opened his arm to me and nodded. Then he sang Nessum Dorma. My sister and parents couldn't believe that Pavarotti had gestured just to me and then sang the song. Needless to say, it was pandemonium in the event center. I will never forget that night!!! It was also the most I had ever spent for concert tickets up to that time. Worth every penny !!!

2nd Favorite: 2-8-90 in Taipei, Taiwan. Concert - Luciano Pavarotti. This time it was just me and my wife. Another night I will never forget, and something I was so glad I could share with my wife. This concert hall only held 2,000, so I was very fortunate to get tickets. It was broadcast live outside in the square, and there were 50,000 + there to enjoy the singing.
What a wonderful expierence Noble!!