What was it?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
22281698_1749073691821355_3709960466445690986_n.png

I'd dump the whole bag when I got home and go through it all. The candy corn had to go, and those awful peanut butter things in the orange wrappers! UGH! Everything else was fair game, although I would try to trade stuff for my favorites my little sister had in her bag. :p

Reactions: Armand and Paintman
I'd dump the whole bag when I got home and go through it all. The candy corn had to go, and those awful peanut butter things in the orange wrappers! UGH! Everything else was fair game, although I would try to trade stuff for my favorites my little sister had in her bag. :p
i'll take candy corn and reese's cups! i don't mind at all

Those peanutbutter taffies in the orange and black wrappers. They probably don't make that cheep crap anymore lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Those peanutbutter taffies in the orange and black wrappers. They probably don't make that cheep crap anymore lol.
There’s a caramel taffy with that packaging and I love them

Reactions: Lynne
Those are the ones I'm talking about....YUCK! Man, people who buy those are out to make all the kids suffer! lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman