What say you on this video?

looks like CGI. the orbs look like they're moving within a 60 FPS video yet the actual video footage is less than 30 FPS. that's just what my eyes are telling me.

Reactions: Debi
looks like CGI. the orbs look like they're moving within a 60 FPS video yet the actual video footage is less than 30 FPS. that's just what my eyes are telling me.
How do you explain the audio. So you think it's made to look and sound like the space station ? Thanks Charleh. I would buy this one not knowing

How do you explain the audio. So you think it's made to look and sound like the space station ? Thanks Charleh. I would buy this one not knowing
That would be white noise. There is no noise in a vacuum. So anything you hear would be white noise or just background noise if this was filmed from inside the space station.

[edit]
I watched the video again. That was the sound of what you’d expect between radio transmissions. Nothing out of the norm there. If we heard the ufos then you’d know it’s fake because like I said before you have no sound in a vacuum.

That would be white noise. There is no noise in a vacuum. So anything you hear would be white noise or just background noise if this was filmed from inside the space station.

[edit]
I watched the video again. That was the sound of what you’d expect between radio transmissions. Nothing out of the norm there. If we heard the ufos then you’d know it’s fake because like I said before you have no sound in a vacuum.
So so u think it's real now ?