What is your....

That looks awesome. Probably not on my weight watcher menu tho :D
Trust me...one time we went there and my weight was 178 pounds. When we got back to Tennessee my weight was in the 180's. It's a place where you probably should exercise the morning and evening of eating there...HAHA

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Have a little list of Chicago favorites. Many are gone, but some are still happening since Al Capone earned his spats. Kitty O'Shea's is on the street level floor of the Chicago Hilton and Towers. Hi line Irish Pub. All the staff has red hair and freckles and speaks Irish. Before and after Bears games, Dad and I would have a corned beef sandwich, some Irish whiskey and a big thing of Irish mud beer in a carry out cup. (Guinness.):)
I supposed that sports, plays and museums and life events like weddings and funerals had a big influence on my Chicago restaurant choices. And graduate school. One day at Buddy Guy's original Legends, on Wabash Street, for the price of $12 for a plate of ribs, at lunch, I saw a line up of blues men that would make George Thorogood cry.:)

Reactions: Lynne
It is amazing how our lives are highlighted by food. Most of our good memories are created around the dinner table sonewhere.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman