What if our President had psi powers?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Donald Trump Can ‘Feel’ When Terrorism Is Coming

At the third Republican debate, CNBC’s John Harwood pointed to a few of Donald Trump’s more outlandish campaign promises – his vow to get Mexico to buy us a border wall, or to cut taxes by $10 trillion without raising the deficit – and asked whether Trump was running “the comic book version of a presidential campaign.” At the time, Trump took offense at such an outrageous characterization of his very serious candidacy. But last night in Tennessee, the GOP front-runner went full comic book, revealing that he has been gifted with a supernatural, crime-fighting power.

“In my book I predicted terrorism because I can feel it,” Trump told supporters at Tennessee’s Knoxville Convention Center on Monday night. “I can feel it like I feel a good location ... I really believe I have an instinct for this kind of thing.”

As the New York Daily News notes, there is some limited evidence for Trump’s terrorism-induced ESP. In his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, Trump warned that the United States should keep an eye on Osama Bin Laden. But, in that same book, he also predicted that weapons of mass destruction would soon be used against an American city, a prophecy that has yet to come to pass. Also, unless his psychic powers are geographically limited, you’d think he would have spent less of his now-infamous Thursday night rant likening Ben Carson to a child molester, and spared a minute or two to offer some words of warning to France.

OK, I pose the question: What would happen if our President really DID have psi powers? Good thing or bad for the country?

Last edited:
Psychic insights plus facts and figures might be helpful as long as the president relied mostly on facts and advise. If you are on the fence about a decision, your gut can sometimes tell you the right way to go. Now, do I want a wild card like Donald Trump as president, no, he's a little too far out there for me.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I agree, Christie. Then the other side of that is does he let people know he has the psi abilities? What would that do to his credibility?

I agree, Christie. Then the other side of that is does he let people know he has the psi abilities? What would that do to his credibility?
Ronald Reagan or maybe Nancy used to bring astrologists into the white house. It didn't seem to affect his credibility.

Reactions: Paintman
Ronald Reagan or maybe Nancy used to bring astrologists into the white house. It didn't seem to affect his credibility.
True...that was Nancy, actually. She also brought in famed psychic Ruth Montgomery. Nancy was very involved in the paranormal world. Psychic Jean Dixon was the one that tried to warn Kennedy about Dallas, as well.

Reactions: 7Critter