What do you do if...

I want to see a pic. Never heard of boiled peanuts. That’s strange

upload_2017-12-8_11-2-49.jpeg

Not so bad to look at when they are cooking but when they come out all soggy - sometimes even slimy. Yuck.

I hated those things in my youth, but as ive gotten older ive developed quite a fondness for them...especially the Cajun spiced....but the salted are good too.

The unofficial Boiled Peanuts poll now stands at "one for" and "one horribly against".

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
I must recuse myself from this important & complex boiled peanut poll as many of you know I have a bag a day peanut habit. :( (In the shell, salted & roasted - The hard stuff.) I've tried getting the monkey off my back at the Fischer Nut House but the cure didn't take.

And I actually had to go back and look to see what this thread was. Aliens to boiled peanuts! Dang, you guys are good to make that kind of jump! lol

I must recuse myself from this important & complex boiled peanut poll as many of you know I have a bag a day peanut habit. :( (In the shell, salted & roasted - The hard stuff.) I've tried getting the monkey off my back at the Fischer Nut House but the cure didn't take.

That racket just enables poor addicts like you. They can’t seriously plan to help people kick the habit and still secretly grow those nuts for distribution in foreign countries. Then they cut the stuff with salt for gosh sakes. Don’t they know you gotta use soy to help bring them “nut jobs” down slowly.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
And I actually had to go back and look to see what this thread was. Aliens to boiled peanuts! Dang, you guys are good to make that kind of jump! lol
Wait,.... This threads about aliens?.......are they Amazonian diva aliens?????

Reactions: Paintman