What Cartoon Character are you most like?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Someone asked me this today and it had me laughing...then really thinking! What cartoon character are you most like? Which one is most like you? There are MANY to choose from, so think carefully, and then tell us WHY you choose your character as YOU!

Me? I'm probably closest to Tweety Bird! Now, Maphoo called me that not too long ago, but it actually is kind of fitting for me! I'm quite content to just sit on my swing and be happy..unless some cat comes along and rattles my cage...then it's ON!

cba8a9baaa8b86aca2bc8db9a705edcc.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure about who I am most like, but I wouldn't mind leading the life of Mr. Peabody of Bullwinkle fame who uses the Wayback time machine to embark on outrageous adventures.

Sherman&MrPeabody.jpg

Mr. Peabody is the brilliant dog, for those not as old as me. Sherman is his adopted son.

Not sure about who I am most like, but I wouldn't mind leading the life of Mr. Peabody of Bullwinkle fame who uses the Wayback time machine to embark on outrageous adventures.

View attachment 3376

Mr. Peabody is the brilliant dog, for those not as old as me. Sherman is his adopted son.
LOL....yes, I can actually see that as very fitting for you, Chrisite! :D