What are you favorite Creatures ???

Mine are Demons/Hellounds/Meremaids/ Succubuses/Insucubuses/Nymphs/ Dragons/Fairies/Vampires. /Werewolves/Zombies/Magical Beings.
Hi DD: Quite a list. Just be careful with any pictures that you post of yourself or any of these creatures.

Mine are Demons/Hellounds/Meremaids/ Succubuses/Insucubuses/Nymphs/ Dragons/Fairies/Vampires. /Werewolves/Zombies/Magical Beings.

Lot of favorites there....but demons, succubus and incubus are the same, and along with hell hounds and nymph's fall into the spiritual realm, not physical beings....mermaids and dragons probably just misidentification of now known species....zombies not at all real ( the the actual dead ones anyway.. Voodoo, chemical / drug induced zombie...different story maybe.)...vampire / werewolves are legends worth further study, especially with so many dogman sightings....fairies, trolls, gnomes, and such wee folk I'm not sure about, really don't know much about little ppl. ( except theyre on TLC on Tuesday nights......j/k).

Last edited:
The Basilisk and Cockatrice (from really far away), dragons, giants and three inch tall girls with wings.
These are few of my favourite things.
Yes,don’t look at those creatures, their deadly :D

Welcome DD. May I ask how you come by your knowledge of these creatures? You seem very sure of your assessments. I keep an open mind about them as far as their existence and nature.

Mothman, Thunderbird, Demons, Giants, Dogman, Dragons, Lizard Man/Humanoid etc. just to name a few.

Reactions: Lynne