What’s your opinion on the Mandela effect?

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
Some examples of the So called Mandela effect are the monopoly man, where some people recall him with or without glasses. Another popular one is where people swear they recall the Berenstain bears were really Berenstein bears.

What’s your opinion on it guys? I think it’s just people misspelling names or forgetting certain celebrities are alive, while ‘recalling’ that said celebrity died, or vise versa.

Did you listen to Beyond The Darkness podcast on this already?

Did you listen to Beyond The Darkness podcast on this already?
Actually no I didn’t :D I didn’t even know they had a podcast on this. are we listening to that tonight or something?

Wonder if that was a coincidence.... I didn’t even know about the podcast then suddenly the topic popped in my head XD

A wise old man once told me that there are only a few types of people in the world and if you can identify these "types" you can pretty well predict the behavior of people in your life that fall in to these categories. If this is true, then there would be potentially millions of people who have the same thoughts, same experiences and therefore, believe that same misinformation.

My daughter on the other hand, say's the Mandela Effect is proof of the existence of multiple alternate realities. She makes me smile. :)

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I believe in this phenomenon because I remember well many of these changes. I know I remember Mandela dieing in prison. I remember the news reports. I know death Vador said “Luke” I am your father. I know Snow White said mirror, mirror on the wall, not magic mirror. I know the scare crow in The wizard of Oz did not have a Gun. Just to name a few. If you don’t remember, your on your original time line. For those of us who remember a different history it is very real. What has happened is the question !