Weaponized Cell towers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
You are being redirected...

Beginning with his 1905 United States patent number 787,412, Nikola Tesla pioneered the use of a certain type of electromagnetic energy called extremely-low frequency (ELF). This is a specific type of energy known to be used in the New Manhattan Project; the other being very-low frequency (VLF) electromagnetic energy. If you’ve read the following two articles already, then you’ll know all about the nefarious nature of where this is all leading…

The previous post titled, More on Why Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Are Popping Up Everywhere covered the first two important following topics in PART I & PART II. This post will contain PART III: The involvement of Chemtrails and the role they play.

You are being redirected...

Beginning with his 1905 United States patent number 787,412, Nikola Tesla pioneered the use of a certain type of electromagnetic energy called extremely-low frequency (ELF). This is a specific type of energy known to be used in the New Manhattan Project; the other being very-low frequency (VLF) electromagnetic energy. If you’ve read the following two articles already, then you’ll know all about the nefarious nature of where this is all leading…

The previous post titled, More on Why Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Are Popping Up Everywhere covered the first two important following topics in PART I & PART II. This post will contain PART III: The involvement of Chemtrails and the role they play.

Interestingly, I had read this last night on their webpage. The government will try to make those who believe in these types of events (read the articles) as nothing more than conspiracy nuts and try to influence other people to make fun of and laugh at those who believe.

Someday, the truth will emerge and many people will be shocked at what government entities (being led by secret societies) have done or tried to do to normal, everyday citizens of not only the United States but world-wide...

Reactions: Debi and Mokey
Cellular towers broadcast between 800 and 2500 MHz. VLF is between 3 and 30 KHz, several orders of magnitude below that. ELF is between 50 and 80 Hz, also several orders of magnitude below either. It is pretty easy to prove or disprove these hypotheses with basic radio equipment (I am quite fond of the RTL-828 software defined radios, personally).

Someday, the truth will emerge and many people will be shocked at what government entities (being led by secret societies) have done or tried to do to normal, everyday citizens of not only the United States but world-wide...
"The truth of the world is that is is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no one is in control, the world is rudderless."
--Alan Moore