We welcome your stories and experiences

This area is for you to share your paranormal/spiritual experiences, thoughts and dreams. Please feel free to post as many as you wish. All experiences are sacred to the one posting and shall be honored as such.

UFO sightings? Dreams? Ghosts? Theories? Tell us about them.
Well this isn't a dream experience, but I did have several times what can only consider an attack. Was just sitting down when felt this serious pain around my arm and looking down it was bruised to the bone, hurt for days and don't know how it got there, but it was all the way around the arm and half an inch in width. I've also gotten out of the shower and suddenly I couldn't breath like being smothered, and than it went away as suddenly as it came. Another time I started to feel something tighten around my neck and squeezing off my air, even struggled automatically with nothing there. Don't know if there is a condition that can cause this, but I have a hard time in believing in ghost, or demons. More won't talk about, but I feel something is not born evil, evil is an act. I don't always feel a malevolent attack against me. Lucky to be alive.

Reactions: Debi
Well this isn't a dream experience, but I did have several times what can only consider an attack. Was just sitting down when felt this serious pain around my arm and looking down it was bruised to the bone, hurt for days and don't know how it got there, but it was all the way around the arm and half an inch in width. I've also gotten out of the shower and suddenly I couldn't breath like being smothered, and than it went away as suddenly as it came. Another time I started to feel something tighten around my neck and squeezing off my air, even struggled automatically with nothing there. Don't know if there is a condition that can cause this, but I have a hard time in believing in ghost, or demons. More won't talk about, but I feel something is not born evil, evil is an act. I don't always feel a malevolent attack against me. Lucky to be alive.
Scary experiences indeed. Thanks for sharing.

We always welcome new shared experiences here at the forum. Tell us your story.

Hey guys! So I've had a handful of experiences, however one has stuck with me greatly. It's funny because some of the encounters I wouldn't have a feeling of fear at all. Truthfully only two I have felt a sense of fear and urgency to leave. The one that has stuck with me was when I was 13. Me and my mom and friend had went down to Florida for the week. The hotel we normally stayed at. When we got there my mom who has always seen and known things mentioned that she had a dream about the new beach houses that had been built next door. She stated she didn't like the feeling they gave her. I blew it off and didn't think much of it. Well one night her and my friend were out late looking for shells. I remember it being 2:30 am. I walked to the end of the sidewalk to try and see them and someone sitting on a beach chair in front of the houses caught my eye. The shape was of a grown man. It's still so clear in my mind. He was sitting looking out at the ocean with his elbows in his knees and hands clasp together. His head turned towards me and as he stood up I thought to myself he must be going back inside. To my surprise he turned to me and hunched over started walking to me. I couldn't make out any type of facial features. He was just like a man but a shadow. He got probably four steps away under the light and still no features, nothing but black and that's when I got such a feeling of fear I ran as fast as I could inside. I never mentioned it to my mom or friend when they came back. I'm currently 29 and it has stuck with me heavily. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced something like this?

Hey guys! So I've had a handful of experiences, however one has stuck with me greatly. It's funny because some of the encounters I wouldn't have a feeling of fear at all. Truthfully only two I have felt a sense of fear and urgency to leave. The one that has stuck with me was when I was 13. Me and my mom and friend had went down to Florida for the week. The hotel we normally stayed at. When we got there my mom who has always seen and known things mentioned that she had a dream about the new beach houses that had been built next door. She stated she didn't like the feeling they gave her. I blew it off and didn't think much of it. Well one night her and my friend were out late looking for shells. I remember it being 2:30 am. I walked to the end of the sidewalk to try and see them and someone sitting on a beach chair in front of the houses caught my eye. The shape was of a grown man. It's still so clear in my mind. He was sitting looking out at the ocean with his elbows in his knees and hands clasp together. His head turned towards me and as he stood up I thought to myself he must be going back inside. To my surprise he turned to me and hunched over started walking to me. I couldn't make out any type of facial features. He was just like a man but a shadow. He got probably four steps away under the light and still no features, nothing but black and that's when I got such a feeling of fear I ran as fast as I could inside. I never mentioned it to my mom or friend when they came back. I'm currently 29 and it has stuck with me heavily. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced something like this?
Sounds a bit like a shadow man experience or simply an apparition. There are several people here who have had similar experiences. You might want to read some of Vibe-Feeler and Charleh experiences. They are here in this forum area.

Reactions: Lynne
This area is for you to share your paranormal/spiritual experiences, thoughts and dreams. Please feel free to post as many as you wish. All experiences are sacred to the one posting and shall be honored as such.

UFO sightings? Dreams? Ghosts? Theories? Tell us about them.

I have vivid dreams every night and they usually take the form of nightmares. I have had deja vu, synchronicities, and telepathic moments. Sometimes I can literally hear the words a person is thinking, whether it be family or a stranger. I see repeating numbers such as 2222 and I tried psychometry, the ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inanimate objects associated with them,last night for the first time and was coming up with these random tid bits of information that had a significant relevance to that person’s life. I once had the vision of a saint who I believe was Saint Francis. It is rare that I have positive spiritual dreams, they are usually quite evil. I recently dreamt that I was having a full on conversation with this talking black dog who was answering each of my questions. My dream had this lucidity where I knew I was asking an entity, not a creation of my imagination, questions which were being answered with information I did not have any knowledge of originally. After a couple of questions the tone of the black dog became demonic. Everything that he said had this distinct satanic aspect. I am a dog lover and I was dumbfounded because I could not comprehend why he was behaving this way.

Developing my intuitive abilities is a process and I am still a complete beginner. Thanks for listening, would love to hear your feedback.

Reactions: 7Critter
I have vivid dreams every night and they usually take the form of nightmares. I have had deja vu, synchronicities, and telepathic moments. Sometimes I can literally hear the words a person is thinking, whether it be family or a stranger. I see repeating numbers such as 2222 and I tried psychometry, the ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inanimate objects associated with them,last night for the first time and was coming up with these random tid bits of information that had a significant relevance to that person’s life. I once had the vision of a saint who I believe was Saint Francis. It is rare that I have positive spiritual dreams, they are usually quite evil. I recently dreamt that I was having a full on conversation with this talking black dog who was answering each of my questions. My dream had this lucidity where I knew I was asking an entity, not a creation of my imagination, questions which were being answered with information I did not have any knowledge of originally. After a couple of questions the tone of the black dog became demonic. Everything that he said had this distinct satanic aspect. I am a dog lover and I was dumbfounded because I could not comprehend why he was behaving this way.

Developing my intuitive abilities is a process and I am still a complete beginner. Thanks for listening, would love to hear your feedback.
Hey, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story. Hope you’re safe.

That dog caught my attention right away. In the unlikely case of having actual dialogue wth a demon, many times they come in the form of what you are familiar or comfortable with. And communicate with the mannerisms you personally consider ideal. They know you better than you know yourself so getting into your head and gaining your trust is easy with some victims. I’m gonna take wild guess and say after a few questions you were starting to question what you were talking to. If it’s a demon, the last thing they want is for you to know their name, objective or origins because then the balls in your court.

But if you’re a dog lover, there’s no doubt in my mind a deceptive spirit would show itself as a talking dog.

As for calling yourself a beginner in terms of your intuition, id say you’re pretty advanced. Especially if you can realize information about something or someone just by touching it. I’m still in the process of sharpening that skill myself.

As for the 2222, I don’t know much about numerology but duality came to mind. Quick google search proved me right I guess. Are you familiar with the concept of duality?

Welcome to the forum, Nicole, and thanks for sharing. When did your abilities reveal themselves to you? Is this new or something that has been around since childhood?

Thanks Cha for your response. You are right I was totally wondering what the hell I was speaking to. I have read that a black dog is an omen for a tragic event. Whatever it was it did not make itself out to be my friend.

I have started going to psychic classes and my gifts are really starting to manifest. It is so rewarding and really makes me happy. Thank you for your feedback,

As for duality, I recently came across this speech from someone speaking about how we must have a maniac as god because he allows bad things to happen and it made a feeling of duality listing to him. What also comes to mind as a theme for me is the duality of goodness and evil.

Hey, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story. Hope you’re safe.

That dog caught my attention right away. In the unlikely case of having actual dialogue wth a demon, many times they come in the form of what you are familiar or comfortable with. And communicate with the mannerisms you personally consider ideal. They know you better than you know yourself so getting into your head and gaining your trust is easy with some victims. I’m gonna take wild guess and say after a few questions you were starting to question what you were talking to. If it’s a demon, the last thing they want is for you to know their name, objective or origins because then the balls in your court.

But if you’re a dog lover, there’s no doubt in my mind a deceptive spirit would show itself as a talking dog.

As for calling yourself a beginner in terms of your intuition, id say you’re pretty advanced. Especially if you can realize information about something or someone just by touching it. I’m still in the process of sharpening that skill myself.
hanks Cha
As for the 2222, I don’t know much about numerology but duality came to mind. Quick google search proved me right I guess. Are you familiar with the concept of duality?