We Need To Talk About The Creepy Clown Conspiracy

Not bad enough I haven't even had a full cup of coffee yet, and here we go with clowns! OK.....fine....you're on. Clowns it is, Armand. You all will either totally creep me out today or cure me. Let's see how this lands tonight.

What is it that draws YOU to clowns??? I know what creeps me out about them, but what is so fascinating to some of you about this vile creation that scares young children and Mystic Owls???

Reactions: katmax and surge
Debi, it'll be OK, soon Hollywood will make one too many Clowns vs. Zombies movies, and they will all go away, and we can get back to Vampires and Space Monsters.;)
Cool video ! Update Chicago: Yesterday another John Wayne Gacy murder was solved.

Reactions: Debi and surge
Sometimes I feel like this around here:

11870942_10155956943320650_7530794471742760425_n.jpg

Not bad enough I haven't even had a full cup of coffee yet, and here we go with clowns! OK.....fine....you're on. Clowns it is, Armand. You all will either totally creep me out today or cure me. Let's see how this lands tonight.

What is it that draws YOU to clowns??? I know what creeps me out about them, but what is so fascinating to some of you about this vile creation that scares young children and Mystic Owls???
And old kats. Their make-up scares me on tv and in parades they always run up to the ones who look the most frightened by them!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi