Wanting more information

Emma

Reaction score
hi everyone.. very new to this type of discussion and just joined here. Was hoping for some information or answers not sure if I am in the right place. Couple of
Months ago I entered a room in my house something was on a chair immediately flew off so so fast didn't see what it was just saw a very dark blue white large it moved so fast they my jacket which was hanging on the chair swayed back and fourth as soon as it left the chair and kept swinging until it came to a stop. I froze
When I saw it leave the chair then I called to my husband to look at my jacket and asked him was it moving he said "yes what did u do" I told him something went into the laundry if it's not a person it's a bird or animal and he went in there nothing was there at all. He saw my jacket swinging so I know I am not crazy but I feel like he does not want to talk about it . I come from an atheist family have atheist people around me can't talk to anyone about this I feel quite sad sometimes because I am not crazy. Anyone have any idea about this incident ? And no nothing has happened since then.

Reactions: Debi
Mistyped something the image or blur was very dark or maybe dark dark brown or black and maybe the size of a person or just smaller not much but moved to fast for me to make it what it was

Reactions: Debi
hi everyone.. very new to this type of discussion and just joined here. Was hoping for some information or answers not sure if I am in the right place. Couple of
Months ago I entered a room in my house something was on a chair immediately flew off so so fast didn't see what it was just saw a very dark blue white large it moved so fast they my jacket which was hanging on the chair swayed back and fourth as soon as it left the chair and kept swinging until it came to a stop. I froze
When I saw it leave the chair then I called to my husband to look at my jacket and asked him was it moving he said "yes what did u do" I told him something went into the laundry if it's not a person it's a bird or animal and he went in there nothing was there at all. He saw my jacket swinging so I know I am not crazy but I feel like he does not want to talk about it . I come from an atheist family have atheist people around me can't talk to anyone about this I feel quite sad sometimes because I am not crazy. Anyone have any idea about this incident ? And no nothing has happened since then.
Welcome to the ParaNormalForum family, Emma. I have not personally seen what you describe, but I have read of such accounts. I believe your story.

Hi Emma! OK, first question for you....any history to the house you live in? Anything reported in the past? And have you ever had any activity before perhaps as a youngster?
You'll always find people who will honor your story here, Emma. Not to worry about that at all.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Emma! OK, first question for you....any history to the house you live in? Anything reported in the past? And have you ever had any activity before perhaps as a youngster?
You'll always find people who will honor your story here, Emma. Not to worry about that at all.
Thanks very much x No history that I know of from this house..we bought this house nearly 2 years ago ..nothing reported from the past that I know of ..
I havnt had any activity happening when I was younger ..first time anything like that has happened that's why I can't stop thinking about it

Thanks very much x No history that I know of from this house..we bought this house nearly 2 years ago ..nothing reported from the past that I know of ..
I havnt had any activity happening when I was younger ..first time anything like that has happened that's why I can't stop thinking about it
Emma, it could be a one time event and may not have been paranormal. Many things can happen that look paranormal at first, but end up having an explanation once investigated.

Now, if it WAS paranormal, it's very unusual for something to have that much energy right off the bat to manifest and move something. Not unheard of, just unusual! Was what you saw solid or see through? I'm trying to pinpoint this a bit more for you on what it could have been.

Solid..I thought the same thing it made my jacket move from still to swing right up when it flew off and the jackets just slowly slowed down until it stopped ..I tried to think of every logical thing ..the whole house was closed windows everything ..air con wasn't on ..it was still outside like no wind etc..yes it was solid I was so sure it was a person or animal and my husband could t believe when nothing was in the laundry cos I would of bet my life on it ..honestly if my jacket didn't move the way it did and if my husband didn't see it I would of just told myself I'm being silly or seeing things lol it was so real

I was putting the kids clothes away and they were all asleep I was going to go into one room but decided at last min to go into the lunge room and I twisted and stepped like an accident if that makes sense I wasn't expecting to go into that room and then I saw that

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
When my husband was looking in the laundry I could tell he was confused cos I am not the type of person to say stuff like that I said u r not looking properly it's in there it's hiding lookin cupboard he' said emma there's nothing I was arguing when I looked with him I wanted to cry he was confused too

When my husband was looking in the laundry I could tell he was confused cos I am not the type of person to say stuff like that I said u r not looking properly it's in there it's hiding lookin cupboard he' said emma there's nothing I was arguing when I looked with him I wanted to cry he was confused too
Emma, first time activity can be very frightening. Now, I'm 64 and have dealt with this since I was a kid. I want you to know that 99% of the time it's nothing to worry about. If it's only a one time event, it could be as simple as a dimensional shift where you saw something from another dimension briefly. It could have been an angel. It could have been a time traveler....etc. etc. I BELIEVE YOU SAW SOMETHING. Now WHAT that something was may never be identified, unless you see it again and can get some further info on it through observation. Many of us here have had events happen to them and many times there are no concrete answers.

There is something beyond this reality. Science is proving that now. So even if the athiests around you don't believe in a spirit world, they may need to look further into quantum physics which is now showing us other dimensions are out there. So, call it dimensions, call it heaven, it's all semantics. Something else is beyond this reality.

Reactions: 7Critter and Emma