Walk on water/eaten by crocs!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Pastor 'walks on water', gets eaten by crocs - Unexplained Mysteries

A pastor in Zimbabwe met an untimely end recently while trying to walk across a crocodile-infested river.
Jonathan Mthethwa of the 'Saint of the Last Days' Church had been attempting to demonstrate to his congregation that he was able to walk on the surface of the water like Jesus.

According to reports, Mthethwa managed to wade 100ft from the bank before a group of large crocodiles lunged at him from the depths and dragged him to his death.

"They finished him in a couple of minutes," said one witness. "All that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water."

"We still don't understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week."

Source: AOL.com

________________________________________________________________________________

:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Paintman
"We still don't understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week."
And God said, "No."
I'll give him an A for the effort :), and an A+ in stupidity:(. There is a undeniable outcome in the Universe when dumb ideas are pursued with zeal and maximum effort.

And God said, "No."
I'll give him an A for the effort :), and an A+ in stupidity:(. There is a undeniable outcome in the Universe when dumb ideas are pursued with zeal and maximum effort.
He must have been wearing alligator shoes and the crocs took offense...

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Don't test the Lord. Or he'll test you XD

All jokes aside poor guy.

Reactions: Debi
We still don't understand how this happened
Um, really? You don't understand how a bunch of hungry, wild, animals ate the easiest meal they had probably come across in years? I mean the guy made the delivery for them, they didn't even have to dine out!

Reactions: Lynne
Um, really? You don't understand how a bunch of hungry, wild, animals ate the easiest meal they had probably come across in years? I mean the guy made the delivery for them, they didn't even have to dine out!
Fast food :p

Reactions: Seahunter
It said his shoes were left floating on top of the water. So...he technically walked on water? Details..need more.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter