Virtual Presents!

Those virtual stores are packed today so only got stuff for two more of you.

For Armand, a year supply of non-Pepsi products.

For Jadamz, a new bowler hat and umbrella set plus a new autograph book.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
For Lynne and Armand and Count Jadula :JC, I would give a new laptop with unbreakable anti-virus and with the fastest processor available.

For Debi, a gift certificate to the spa of her choice to have a day of being pampered.

For those who have trouble with unwelcomed visitors, I would give a complete night of restful sleep.

For those who have lost friends and family recently, I would give the knowledge that their family member is doing great and still with them every day.

For T-Bob ( and anyone who wishes ) I would give a Big Foot and UFO sighting with the opportunity to take as many pictures as they wish.

For those members who have many, many questions, I would give a moment of clear understanding and perception to allow their questions to be answered.
That was beautiful and very insightful. You know us so well.

Reactions: 7Critter
Well if I was rich I’d give you all a million to do whatever you wanted. However staying within my budget....let’s see:
Debi, cordless headphones, a thick neoprene chair pad and a box of Lindt truffles.

Critter, a pair of cool sunglasses and a red scarf. Season tickets to the baseball game

Armand, a gift card to Red Lobster and the music store. I’d attach the cards to a big teddy bear.

Jad, pearl handled revolvers with a gun belt. A white Stetson with cool sunglasses.

Paint, a warm fuzzy kitten with a red bow with all the accessories. Tickets to a ball game.

T-Bob, antique picture frames for his gorgeous pics. A wood cabinet with a lock to store socks and movies.

Charleh, a new play station 4 or whatever no we are on now. With a few games.

Ben, a “my pillow”, and a puppy , with accessories

Roswell, a leather briefcase and a hat.

Mokey (gypsy), a day at the spa and slippers.

Noble house, a big picture book of China and a chess set.

Vibe, live traps, timberland boots and a new leather brief case.

Wands, kitchen aid mixer, And a blue robe

I may have forgotten someone in the moment. So I’ll be back. I’m way over budget as usual lol.

Those virtual stores are packed today so only got stuff for two more of you.

For Armand, a year supply of non-Pepsi products.

For Jadamz, a new bowler hat and umbrella set plus a new autograph book.
Good ones

Well if I was rich I’d give you all a million to do whatever you wanted. However staying within my budget....let’s see:
Debi, cordless headphones, a thick neoprene chair pad and a box of Lindt truffles.

Critter, a pair of cool sunglasses and a red scarf. Season tickets to the baseball game

Armand, a gift card to Red Lobster and the music store. I’d attach the cards to a big teddy bear.

Jad, pearl handled revolvers with a gun belt. A white Stetson with cool sunglasses.

Paint, a warm fuzzy kitten with a red bow with all the accessories. Tickets to a ball game.

T-Bob, antique picture frames for his gorgeous pics. A wood cabinet with a lock to store socks and movies.

Charleh, a new play station 4 or whatever no we are on now. With a few games.

Ben, a “my pillow”, and a puppy , with accessories

Roswell, a leather briefcase and a hat.

Mokey (gypsy), a day at the spa and slippers.

Noble house, a big picture book of China and a chess set.

Vibe, live traps, timberland boots and a new leather brief case.

Wands, kitchen aid mixer, And a blue robe

I may have forgotten someone in the moment. So I’ll be back. I’m way over budget as usual lol.
Great gifts. You too, know us well.

Reactions: Paintman