Thank you, sir. Now, If you want something that is really interesting for your listening pleasure today, THIS is the one!

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
8 hrs ·
8/18: TOTALITY W/ DAVE PAULL

The solar eclipse has been viewed with awe, reverence and fear throughout history. Dark occultists have used this rare event as a time to conjure warring demons while others look upon as a harbinger of apocalyptic disaster. The signs of dispensation are the signs of the last days, when rare events occur in the sky. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with retired news reporter Dave Paull about TOTALITY.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/tota...
Here's the written monologue from the first hour.
Ground Zero » 8/18: TOTALITY W/ DAVE PAULL

8 hrs ·
9/11: WEATHERING HEIGHTS: CLIMATE CHANGE VS. CLIMATE STRANGE W/ SCOTT STEVENS
The weather above and the Earth below have now become less stable and we are beginning to hear the word apocalypse more often than not. We've recently had a plethora of so-called, "natural disasters" all around the planet. And as many times I have heard this is normal, statistically we can now say that it isn’t. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with former meteorologist, Scott Stevens about WEATHERING HEIGHTS: CLIMATE CHANGE VS. CLIMATE STRANGE.
#Mp3 for #GroundZero #ClimateChangeVsClimateStrange #ScottStevens
https://soundcloud.com/…/weathering-heights-climate-change-…

Reactions: NobleHouse

Did we put a man on the moon? Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson discusses conspiracy theories surrounding NASA's Moon Missions with Host Joe Rogan.

You'll hear Art Bell in this one!

Last edited:
A while ago, I, Lauren, started up a Youtube channel, creepyurbex, in an attempt to explore abandoned places that may have a haunted past, mixing two of my favourite things together, urban exploring and ghost hunting. Along the way I have found people that are also interested in these two things and want to prove the unknown exists. I usually travel with an all female ghost hunting group but on occasion we'll have other members. We're fairly new at all of this but have already explored numerous haunted places including Cold Christmas Church, Harperbury Mental Hospital, Epping Forest etc.

Anyway! St Crispins Mental Hospital is by far my favourite place to spend the entire night collecting evidence. At the time, it didn't seem like we were getting much, but during the editing process the evidence was overwhelming. We captured EVP's with and without the P-SB11 spirit box we use (the spirit box they use on ghost adventures sometimes, which has never let us down), and our medium even had a difficult time being there, having to stand outside of the buildings most of the time.

Here's a bit of history on the place: The Mental Institute was built in Northampton, UK, in 1876 and was one of the biggest mental hospitals in that area at the time. It was originally named the Berrywood Asylum until it was changed to St Crispins Hospital. It once had a farm complex, gas works, a burial ground and a number of cottages for the staff. The mental hospital was originally used for adult patients both female and male, until they added a wing for mentally ill children too. During World War 1 the hospital was also used to look after soldiers that had been hurt in the war. This was the time it had the highest number of patients. I'm not sure the exact date, but a fire broke out on one of the wards, the Schuster Ward, killing six patients that happened to be in the main building at the time. Still to this day, no one knows why or how the fire started, or even who started the fire. When the place was shut down and abandoned, another fire started out of nowhere, people assumed it was urban explorers but I almost feel like there's a pattern there, why are these fires starting for no reason out of the blue? It's almost supernatural. The Hospital was closed down in 1995 due to inactivity at the time.

For a majority of the night, I felt somewhat calm, even though we felt entirely surrounded and got a feeling of being watched during our time there. However, once I reached a certain area of the hospital, I felt an uneasiness, like something evil really didn't want us there, especially in the underground tunnels that run throughout the main building. We made contact with numerous spirits there, all either lost and confused or malicious. We felt the presence of a little boy, a little girl, an elderly man who didn't seem so nice, numerous demonic presences and a female nurse that stared out of the main building's third story windows. The building itself was fascinating! It had numerous areas to explore, including underground tunnels, the main building, a clock tower, a satanic worship room, a reception building, numerous basements and loads of other places!

I hope you take the time to check out all the evidence we gathered there throughout the night! I can safely say this is the most haunted place I have visited so far and already have plans to return as there was so much we missed. Let me know what you think!
icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032.png

--- creepyurbex

11 hrs ·
11/29: CLADE X
In May of 2018, there will be a tabletop exercise on how to handle a pandemic mysteriously named, Clade X. This bioweapon exercise will include the use of aerosolized chemtrails that will release traceable particles. Just as one human can change the world, so too, one alien bacteria or virus could potentially change life as we know it on Planet Earth. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about CLADE X.
#Mp3 for #GroundZero #CladeX

https://soundcloud.com/groundzerom…/clade-x-november-29-2017

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

'CLADE X' - November 29, 2017
Ground Zero Media

Reactions: NobleHouse
I’ve been so busy with the other threads I totally missed this. Debi you have a wonderful diversity of topics here! Well done.