Various experiences in our house

Hi everyone,

Terrible sorry for the delay, got sick just after the last post, then I worked my ass off to catch up with the work in the next 1,5 week and now I'm sick again.

But in meantime, a lot of interesting things happened. I'll write them down here:

-We recently bought a mirror for our bedroom, when my girlfriend was in bed she thought she saw a dark shadow moving in the mirror.
-Her jacket was hanging in the bathroom to dry after washing when I went to the toilet I noticed it was swinging around a little without being touched, we don't have any windows there so there was no wind or anything similar.. checked back 10 minutes later and it was not moving.
-a few days later the light was flickering when we were brushing our teeth in the bathroom
-Yesterday I had to leave for the doctor, when I came back my girlfriend told me she was in our bedroom and saw some white light on the wall in the living room, she immediately checked but she couldn't find anything that could have reflected that.

I'm sure I'm still forgetting some, tomorrow my girlfriend will leave for a short vacation to her home country. I will stay at my parents for that time so I'll try to record as much as possible to see if we can catch something :)
Thanks for sharing. It's scary when unexplained things happen. Hopefully it's nothing harmful.

Did record some interesting sounds last days, yesterday I had a pretty chilling experience...

As I mentioned a few days ago, my fiance if on a short holiday so I'm all by myself here including the cat.. first thing was in the afternoon yesterday I was at the toilet, since no one was home anyways I left the door at a little split, it closed further but I thought might be the wind or something.. windows were closed though.

Anyways, around 10pm I went to the toilet again, the cat was sitting in the hallway next to the door so when I came out he looked at me like he was happy to see me, then he turned his head to the bedroom (I was facing that room with my back) and he instantly jump about 1 meter high and ran away like something scared him to death.. of course, nothing was visible so I went back to my computer/office in that room.

around 10:30 I heard a soft footstep behind me, I assumed it was the cat but I noticed he was sleeping in the kitchen about 10 meters further. I tried to ignore it and went to put my drinking cup away to prepare for sleeping. I came back to my computer and turned on the cameras and microphones to record the night. Then I still went to the kitchen to check if I locked the door, when I arrived at the door I heard a sound from the bedroom again like the chair moved a bit and someone stood up from it.

I walked back to our main door which is in the hallway that is next to our bedroom, when I arrived there I got a cold feeling, all my hair were standing and I got goosebumps everywhere, so I quickly knocked off the lights and got the hell out of there since I sleep with my parents next doors (My dad's health is unstable so we take no risk at the moment)

It's by far the most intense experience so far and since I was alone it pretty terrified me though, I'm just checking back the recordings, the video doesn't show anything but the sound might have something at the moment I checked the kitchen door and heard the sound, a kind of "click" is hearable near the microphone, the video shows the cat is just laying and looking what I'm doing.

Will post the sounds later today... will keep you updated :)

I'm just thinking, have you and/or your fiance ever experienced paranormal activity at any time in the past? Even before you two met?

The reason I'm asking this is that if someone happens to attract paranormal activity (even unintentionally like me), such activity can follow the person around. Keep in mind if either of you happens to be the one attracting the activity, no one is to be faulted as no one can really help it if they attract paranormal activity. I've experienced it for years and basically grown to accept it over time. It's just something to look into to help better understand the reasons for the manifestation and from there determine if it is actually something malevolent or not.

But based on your descriptions of the events, for now I wouldn't say it is something malevolent. Although the cat jumping and running away concerns me a little. I think also try to learn as much as you can about your property's history and see if anything may have happened there in the past as well.

Keep us posted, keep capturing as much as you can and we'll continue to help the best we can :)

I'm just thinking, have you and/or your fiance ever experienced paranormal activity at any time in the past? Even before you two met?

The reason I'm asking this is that if someone happens to attract paranormal activity (even unintentionally like me), such activity can follow the person around. Keep in mind if either of you happens to be the one attracting the activity, no one is to be faulted as no one can really help it if they attract paranormal activity. I've experienced it for years and basically grown to accept it over time. It's just something to look into to help better understand the reasons for the manifestation and from there determine if it is actually something malevolent or not.

But based on your descriptions of the events, for now I wouldn't say it is something malevolent. Although the cat jumping and running away concerns me a little. I think also try to learn as much as you can about your property's history and see if anything may have happened there in the past as well.

Keep us posted, keep capturing as much as you can and we'll continue to help the best we can :)

Actually, we both did/do,

I discovered around age12/13 that I was noticing things that other people didn't seem to hear or see, like a shadow or orbs, or even hearing footsteps or people talk when the house was empty, I always used to be scared for it, but now it fascinates me and I want to get to know more about it, maybe that's why the experiences get more intense too..

My fiance has also a great but creepy experience, the story is actually really sad.. her grandmother was in the last days of her life and when she was alone at home she was looking at the clock and it suddenly stopped, it was the exact time her grandmother passed away, besides this she also sees orbs and shadows more often. It used to terrify her, but since we live together she's more open for it cause we're with 2 and it's less scary somehow haha!

I will keep recording, as for video I have a question, what's the best thing to do? I record timelapse now but sometimes it simply goes too quick to see.. recording on movement detection doesn't work so well either in case the cat goes to the toilet or something, and recording the full night is possible but takes ages to investigate I guess?

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for the silence and lack of updates, since my last post I had some health issues and since then we're just very busy building up our company so time literally flies by, we had not too much activity in this period... until yesterday! It was a pretty intense experience which send shivers down my spine, here's what happened:

Since the clock was going to wintertime we decided to go a little later to bed, around 00:00 I was filling in my "food list" for tracking what I eat for diet purposes. My fiance was already laying in bed, the dog was on her dog bed sleeping as well, and our cat was laying next to me on the floor. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the floor, the dog and cat didn't move since they were already sleeping, my fiance thought it was me, but I didn't touch anything either.. so we still said for fun to each other oh well good evening then!

Around 1am we fell asleep, at 1:30 we were roughly woken up by a very loud bang, it woke the animals as well. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw like some ball or kind of shadowing moving and disappearing into the mirror which hangs on the closet here. With all my hair standing straight up I went to check the house, just to make sure if nothing fell over or so, I didn't find anything except our cat hiding under the table with big eyes and all his hair standing as well.

In the morning I checked my own closet, there was stuff in the bottom, but it was such a light box that it could never make such a loud noise, and it was laying stable so something had to move it to make it fall, it's the closet right next to the mirror where I saw the shadow disappearing. (here's an image of the overview:
laCDRO7
laCDRO7.jpg

I have to admit I saw like two or three times before weird things around that mirror, but I never told my fiance not to scare her... another fact is that our cat is pretty often staring with big scared eyes to that mirror once it's dark.

A friend said I should have made a picture when it happened, but since it was so unexpected I completely forgot, so since today we will have our cameras and microphones installed again to record any possible evidence when something happens.

Last edited:
Hi Mitch! Good to see you. That image did not come through, btw.

Oops took the wrong sharing link, should be fixed now :)

Reactions: Debi
Have you tried blessing the house? Smudging? Putting salt and charcoal in the corners of the house ? Anything to absorb or dispel negative energy ? If not maybe you might consider some actions to protect yourselves.

I didn't read back through all the thread. It's been a while since we've chatted.

Reactions: Debi
To be honest we didn't do much yet, since it was calm now we thought it was fine. And even if there is some slight activity we really don't mind cause we're on the other hand really curious about it but yeah, nightly visits like this are less appreciated cause it scared the crap out of us and we're so busy we just need good sleep at the moment.

During the last 2 nights nothing happened, or at least we didn't hear anything but the cameras were running, still have to check it though. Yesterday around 4:30-5pm I was alone at my computer which is located in our bedroom as well, first I thought the cat was sleeping on the bed cause I heard some kind of breathing/snoring sound in the distance, when I looked there was nothing and the cat was sleeping on the other side of the house. A few minutes later I heard some kind of shuffling sound like something was moved very slightly on the table next to the bed this happened two or three times but I couldn't find anything weird though