Update on Gaia 3 fingered mummies

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DNA Test Results Are In for the 3-Fingered Peruvian Mummies | Mysterious Universe

This is a longer article so here's an excerpt, but it's worth a read.

“The evidence suggests the source of DNA from the biological material from the cranial brain and the bone extracted from the hand belongs to homo sapiens (humans).”

Specifically, a male homo sapien. Let the back-pedaling begin.

“Because we know that now we have three types of human like creatures. It is Neanderthals, Cro-Magnon like ourselves, and Denisovan. Now, at next level, they have to make much more detailed analysis, and much more complicated analysis, so they will create a library of genes, and then they will be able to compare it with database of human subjects. Then, we’ll see whether it is exactly human like, or it is little bit different.”

“Human like” says Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, who claims to have been working with Gaia.com since the discovery of the mummies, in a response video. He and others say more DNA testing is needed.

Is it time to wrap up these mummies and return them to the people of Peru?

Maussan was in the middle of the great Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico....I think he still maintains that the child mummy was alien even though it was proven not to be.

Roswell: Life or Death After the Slides Fiasco | Mysterious Universe

The above article was written by Nick Redfern....

unnamed%20(32)(3).jpg

The above was what some thought was an alien......

Nippa-Roswell-Slides-Image.jpg

The original placard was so blurry in the original you could not make it out..In the photo above they cleared it up and you can clearly see the description.

Reactions: Debi
The last I heard all three were shown to be fakes made up of human remains. I didn't go to the site to read the article but I heard this on another source. Sources guilty of putting this forth are in trouble.