UPDATE on Art

I was listening on my android in bed. What a night! I hope they catch whoever did the shooting. Thanks goodness the Bells and their neighbors are ok. If I was Art I would be on the phone upgrading to a super security system. Jerks with guns. Makes my head hurt.

Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
At this point ,I haven't heard that anyone was shooting at Art or his family or his property.Only that he heard shots ,and police came .If they fired at a house there will be holes and they will be found .We shall see

Last edited:
Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
Bullet holes or not, if I am Art Bell, I am hiring an armed security guard for the house and one for outside his studio. Video or enhanced electronic security will not stop a determined intruder. A real person will.

Last edited:
At this point ,I haven't heard that anyone was shooting at Art his family or his property.Only that he heard shots ,and police came .If they fired at a house there will be holes and they will be found .We shall see
Probably tonight, more Breaking News. Now if one of those bullets can be found, they may be able to match to a weapon if one has been found. The plot just gets thicker....

yeah i noticed earlier... I would like to hear the explanation of why it was down. We have a trail of clues to piece together here.
Including whether the web site art bell dot com being down is related to the shooting, or perhaps, was shutdown as part of the investigation looking for evidence

Crappy comment on Leo Ashcraft's Facebook page. "
More Drama from the queen of late night drama last night I hear. I took the night off due to some dental work scheduled this morning. We'll be back tonight at 9 PM PST Official program launches November 1st. " I am always suspicious of those who offer an alibi without having been asked.

Crappy comment on Leo Ashcraft's Facebook page. "
More Drama from the queen of late night drama last night I hear. I took the night off due to some dental work scheduled this morning. We'll be back tonight at 9 PM PST Official program launches November 1st. " I am always suspicious of those who offer an alibi without having been asked.
Yeah, what's up with that? He doesn't act like one who would hold a grudge :rolleyes:!

Reactions: Mokey