Update from DW

Now I am confused. Is he coming or going?

Dark Waters
1 hr ·
Just signed Sponsorship agreement that will generate $850 Per Month for Dark Waters Channel. Special thanks for the Brothers Of The Order of Melchizedek for bringing the client to the table. Second sponsor is close to signing deal for $450.00 Keep you Informed.

Dark Waters
12 hrs ·
I'm happy to announce that I have signed a second sponsorship. That more than fills the gap of what's missing from YouTube. I'm truly grateful for the love and support. Now lets get back to business.

What if the sponsors agreement is to be on new T-Shirts ? I sure hope Dark keeps going and does well.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
What if the sponsors agreement is to be on new T-Shirts ? I sure hope Dark keeps going and does well.
I agree, there's nobody that can tell a story like him

Well, he got all those sponsors yet stilled moved to a pay platform.

upload_2017-7-14_23-52-37.jpeg

Reactions: Paintman
I must confess I paid the 4 bucks. Gonna give it a try. I'm a fan. I can cancel if it doesn't pan out. It's a small investment for a lot of entertainment. I spend a lot of time listening to shows while I work and drive

I must confess I paid the 4 bucks. Gonna give it a try. I'm a fan. I can cancel if it doesn't pan out. It's a small investment for a lot of entertainment. I spend a lot of time listening to shows while I work and drive
Let me know how much content he actually puts out there, Lynne.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter