Update from DW

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Dark Waters
4 mins ·
DARK Waters Family....we need bigger goals...I will keep you guys updated on this new direction. I personally need more of a challenge. We are finna go way over the top. I will be asking you for your support. We have put space between us and those people perceived to be our competition although hot pocket's never was in our league or even same genre. Perception is everything. So foot to neck was needed. These new goals will be very unrealistic and shared with everyone...as a way of keeping my engaged in the channel. A challenge for me....shared with the public as a way of self embarrassment if it is not accomplished. lets start Right NOw...

Dark Waters
4 mins ·
DARK Waters Family....we need bigger goals...I will keep you guys updated on this new direction. I personally need more of a challenge. We are finna go way over the top. I will be asking you for your support. We have put space between us and those people perceived to be our competition although hot pocket's never was in our league or even same genre. Perception is everything. So foot to neck was needed. These new goals will be very unrealistic and shared with everyone...as a way of keeping my engaged in the channel. A challenge for me....shared with the public as a way of self embarrassment if it is not accomplished. lets start Right NOw...

Huh ? Maybe I'll understand on his next update.

Reactions: Debi
Dark Waters
10 mins ·
4/4/2017...No Turning back Now!!
1f642.png
:)

Dark Waters
4 mins ·

say WHU?

(Secrets will soon be revealed....stay tuned!)

Reactions: Lynne
I think I need that t-shirt

Reactions: Debi
Dark Waters
5 mins ·
Sorry for the delay....got a sick 13 year old on my hands. He will be back to normal in 24 hours and we will be up and running again.

Reactions: Lynne
Is this thread about the youtube channel dark waters? The guy Schrader has on his show sometimes?