uncontrollable telepathy

Whitchand Shaman,
Google "types of Empaths" for more info but here are a few for starters.

CLAIRCOGNIZANT EMPATH
EMOTIONALLY RECEPTIVE EMPATH
PHYSICALLY RECEPTIVE EMPATH
FAUNA EMPATH
FLORA EMPATH
GEOMANTIC EMPATH
MEDIUM EMPATH
PSYCHOMETRIC EMPATH
PRECOGNITIVE EMPATH
TELEPATHIC EMPATH

Holy Cow! Thank you for sharing Aces. I would have never guessed there are so many. Time to pull out the encyclopedias.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks everyone for sharing your expierences. I’m learning a lot of new things. I’ve enjoyed reading your testimonies.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Whitchand Shaman,
Google "types of Empaths" for more info but here are a few for starters.

CLAIRCOGNIZANT EMPATH
FAUNA EMPATH
FLORA EMPATH
GEOMANTIC EMPATH
MEDIUM EMPATH
PSYCHOMETRIC EMPATH
PRECOGNITIVE EMPATH

TELEPATHIC EMPATH

We’ll I’ve done some reading Aces and from the minimal info I have ingested so far, I’m most certain that I’ve experience the following varieties of empathy (up to this point):

CLAIRCOGNIZANT EMPATH
GEOMANTIC EMPATH
PRECOGNITIVE EMPATH

TELEPATHIC EMPATH

I thing the Geomantic form is the least frequent for me since I can recall only three instances and all of them happened probably within just a few years of each other.

I’ll keep researching. But I’m hoping to find a new term that describes a “generic empath-of-all-trades” because that might be close to what I am.

I think that the research you have done is a great first step in understanding your abilites. I would recommend maybe finding some classes/workshops about being an Empath. I have attended a few and they are rather helpful.

I think that the research you have done is a great first step in understanding your abilites. I would recommend maybe finding some classes/workshops about being an Empath. I have attended a few and they are rather helpful.
Thanks Aces for all your imput. I’ve enjoyed reading and learning

Congrats to you Aces and thank you for the experienced recommendation.

I have to be choosy about who I educate with. 15 years ago I attended Wicca classes - which included some energy manipulation instructions - with a High Priestess who was not ready for the frequency and intensity of my uncontrolled energy discharges. To me the six-week class series was at times stressful but overall a success. To her the class was an utter disaster.

I live just three miles from Cassadaga so I think I’ve probably got several qualified empathic resources available to me.

Reactions: Believer and Lynne