UK Hotel Haunted By Actor?

Kenny has some good captures on his Youtube channel (h1dd3n 4ct1v1ty), with some good activity caught on equipment. That being said, I'm not a big fan of how much he uses a mobile phone to record video and the implications this raises on what is genuine activity and what is 'digital interference'.

face.jpg

This is the image captured by Kenny causing the stir. Yes, it does look like an image of a person and an interesting capture. If you look really hard, you can actually 'see' three faces - two human and one 'alien', depending on your 'point of origin' view :)

The main issue I have with this image is that it is caught in a mirror. There are so many light phenomenon and distortions that can happen under these circumstances. There is also no other evidence, that I can find online, to substantiate that there was nothing in front of the mirror at the time of this capture and hence why, when I work with people coming into the field, I always advise them to have video coverage of the entire room at the same time as taking localised stills or video.

To me, I would need to see further evidence to even begin to state this is a capture of anything paranormal. At this time, it will just remain 'interesting'.......... and potentially just pareidolia.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
With the amount of hoaxed vids out there these days, I've found myself going into most assuming they are hoaxes. I'm trying to remember to keep an open mind until they ARE proven as such. Anyone else looking at things this way lately?