UFO site makes dogs ill

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFO landing site blamed for making dogs sick - Unexplained Mysteries

Some dogs being walked through Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk, England have allegedly become unwell.
Situated near the Air Force base at RAF Woodbridge, the area of woodland where several US servicemen famously encountered a strange object back in December 1980 has since become something of a tourist attraction that is frequented by visitors and dog walkers on a regular basis.

Recently however reports have emerged suggesting that something in the forest may be making dogs sick - perhaps even something relating to the UFO landing incident itself.

It wouldn't be the first time that something like this has happened either - earlier this year one of the servicemen who originally attended the scene, John Burroughs, was awarded compensation due to the amount of radiation he was exposed to during the incident 35 years ago.

But could there really still be something in the woods capable of hurting people's dogs ?

Caroline Peters from Felsted in Essex is one of the dog owners affected by the problem. After spending only a short time in Rendlesham both her dogs took ill and almost died.

"We were there for about an hour-and-a-half," she said. "Ruby was off the lead but Sparkie was on the lead. We saw toadstools but they have been ruled out – there was nothing in their tests to suggest there had been any form of poisoning."

While some people subscribe to the idea that there may still be some remnant of the original UFO in the woods at Rendlesham, critics argue that there is not enough evidence to support this and that it is more likely that the dogs had suffered from a condition known as Seasonal Canine Illness.

"Even today ufologists squabble over what really happened at Rendlesham Forest in late December 1980," said UFO researcher and author Nigel Watson. "Did an alien spaceship land here? Were the US airmen who saw the UFO fooled by the light from a nearby lighthouse ? Or was it a hoax ?"

I tend ot believe this one is possible.

Reactions: surge and Mokey
That remnants of a UFO visit made the dogs sick ? I believe that this is possible. Interestingly, most readers of the .unexplained-mysteries dot com article made fun of the author's suggestion with satiric comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokey and Debi
That remnants of a UFO visit made the dogs sick ? I believe that this is possible. Interestingly, most readers of the .unexplained-mysteries dot com article made fun of the author's suggestion with satiric comments.
Trolls love to pounce on things....which is why I don't allow them here.

If there is remnants of energy/radiation there, it would make perfect sense that dogs can become ill from it. There have also been past reports of human illness as well associated with UFO sites.

Last edited by a moderator: