UFO in Bargoed.

Spotless bin

Reaction score
My mother Caroline said that she once saw a UFO while visiting her grandmother In North road, but the way she described it made me rather skeptical.

She said it was in the sky, just still and it was a cigar shape, well to be honest, to me that sounds like a weather balloon

Reactions: Paintman
My mother Caroline said that she once saw a UFO while visiting her grandmother In North road, but the way she described it made me rather skeptical.

She said it was in the sky, just still and it was a cigar shape, well to be honest, to me that sounds like a weather balloon
Could be. I've seen a triangle....and it was stationary over my house for awhile so these things do happen with them not moving.

paul-hill-ufo-shapes-small.gif

Best UFO Info and Research Resources

It's possible. My mom saw one in the New Baltimore area of MI in the late 70s early 80s, I can't remember. It was all over the news. It was cigar shaped. Her whole card club saw it. The news tried to interview them in the car. (They tried to follow it). We lived close to Selfridge air base.