UFO at ECETI Ranch 9/29/17

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This video was shot this morning at 9am by Ryan Wehner on his iPhone at ECETI Ranch in Washington state. He was shooting a panoramic scene at the ranch and after reviewing the footage caught this amazing, saucer-shaped, UFO that flew over the ranch and made a left-hand turn behind the trees at the north side of ECETI. This is the actual raw footage that was sent to FADE to BLACK right from his iPhone.

Reactions: Seahunter
I couldn't see anything at full speed. I wonder what made the videographer slow it down in the first place to enable him to see the UFO?

Reactions: Debi

This video was shot this morning at 9am by Ryan Wehner on his iPhone at ECETI Ranch in Washington state. He was shooting a panoramic scene at the ranch and after reviewing the footage caught this amazing, saucer-shaped, UFO that flew over the ranch and made a left-hand turn behind the trees at the north side of ECETI. This is the actual raw footage that was sent to FADE to BLACK right from his iPhone.
I did see it, Sea. It's not real clear, but it's moving and fast!

I couldn't see anything at full speed. I wonder what made the videographer slow it down in the first place to enable him to see the UFO?
I saw it. Look on the left side of the screen. It's fast. this is truly amazing !