Uber app controlled him 'like A.I.'

'Three years to save mankind', says David Icke 25 years after coming out as 'son of God'

Excerpt:

In a rambling two-hour interview with fellow awoken conspiracist Zen Gardner, on his YouTube channel, Icke said the Matrix film series and Johnny Depp movie Transcendence were realistic forewarnings of what was to come if humans remained "blind".

But some of Icke's theories are shared by esteemed scientists like Professor Stephen Hawking.

Icke, like Hawking, is concerned that artificial intelligence (AI) could ultimately become superior to and take over mankind.
But whereas Hawking has warned this could happen, Icke says it will and by 2018 at current rates.

He said the drive towards so-called Smart technology with most electrical objects connected to an "Internet of Things" or "Cloud" was the main threat.

He said: "Smart technology is part of a grid. I say we are being controlled by AI.

"I believe if the internet is not self-aware yet, it is in the process of becoming self aware.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just an interesting twist on who/what may be controlling whom.......

'Three years to save mankind', says David Icke 25 years after coming out as 'son of God'

Excerpt:

In a rambling two-hour interview with fellow awoken conspiracist Zen Gardner, on his YouTube channel, Icke said the Matrix film series and Johnny Depp movie Transcendence were realistic forewarnings of what was to come if humans remained "blind".

But some of Icke's theories are shared by esteemed scientists like Professor Stephen Hawking.

Icke, like Hawking, is concerned that artificial intelligence (AI) could ultimately become superior to and take over mankind.
But whereas Hawking has warned this could happen, Icke says it will and by 2018 at current rates.

He said the drive towards so-called Smart technology with most electrical objects connected to an "Internet of Things" or "Cloud" was the main threat.

He said: "Smart technology is part of a grid. I say we are being controlled by AI.

"I believe if the internet is not self-aware yet, it is in the process of becoming self aware.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just an interesting twist on who/what may be controlling whom.......

Awesome post/point.