Uber app controlled him 'like A.I.'

Tenthgate

Reaction score
Remarkable that I found this story on the mainstream news app i monitor called "breaking news".

Remarkable because i could hardly find a peep about it online except from this article

Amazing and similar to the stories of other dazed shooters suffering from some potential high tech mind control. Check this out

He told police during a series of interviews "the iPhone could take you over." He said he "wishes he would never have spoken what that symbol was when he saw it on his phone."

According to the report, Dalton described the devil figure as a "horned cow head or something like that and then it would give you an assignment and it would literally take over your whole body."

"He said it starts out that you have to follow the navigation, but it gets to the point where you don’t have to drive at all, the cart just goes. He was seeing himself from outside of his body."

he said he "never even aimed" when he shot the people at the Cracker Barrel. He didn't remember feeling the gun, but he recalls hearing the pop, pop, pop. He told investigators he is not a killer, but he knows he killed.

The mainstream seems interested in writing things off as "just crazy people doing crazy stuff" but what do you think?

Remarkable that I found this story on the mainstream news app i monitor called "breaking news".

Remarkable because i could hardly find a peep about it online except from this article

Amazing and similar to the stories of other dazed shooters suffering from some potential high tech mind control. Check this out

He told police during a series of interviews "the iPhone could take you over." He said he "wishes he would never have spoken what that symbol was when he saw it on his phone."

According to the report, Dalton described the devil figure as a "horned cow head or something like that and then it would give you an assignment and it would literally take over your whole body."

"He said it starts out that you have to follow the navigation, but it gets to the point where you don’t have to drive at all, the cart just goes. He was seeing himself from outside of his body."

he said he "never even aimed" when he shot the people at the Cracker Barrel. He didn't remember feeling the gun, but he recalls hearing the pop, pop, pop. He told investigators he is not a killer, but he knows he killed.

The mainstream seems interested in writing things off as "just crazy people doing crazy stuff" but what do you think?
I think that it is VERY possible that people can and are controlled in a variety of ways....then they are immediately labeled as mentally ill. I think it's been going on a loooong time. With the addition of smart phones now, it would be easy to trigger an already implanted "program" or instructions.

Last edited:
I think that it is VERY possible that people can and are controlled in a variety of ways....then they are immediately labeled as mentally ill. I think it's been going on a loooong time. With the addition of smart phones now, it would be easy to trigger an already implanted "program" or instructions.
or to frame someone to make them seem incompetent-one way to take away someones 2nd ammendment rights for example...

Reactions: Tenthgate and Debi
I can see temporary insanity and striking another person, but it takes planning to posses weapons and learn to use them. I don't buy that someone for some unknown reason on a moment's notice went on a rampage with a gun and shot a bunch of strangers. Was he possessed ? If he was, it happened over time. Did no one notice this strange behavior ?

Reactions: Tenthgate and Debi

We just talked about this case on our show a couple weeks ago, and our thoughts were this very thing. When we heard on the news that night that a customer he picked up said he got a phone call and then just went nuts.... we knew. Between that and no prior record, the random, motiveless shootings... That's classic A.I. When I read this article earlier today, we decided we were gonna talk about on our episode this week because it confirmed what we thought. The mainstream media wants ratings and will say almost anything, but they still work for Big Brother at the end of the day, so, unless it fits the gov't agenda, they won't sensationalize it. Spirits, hauntings, demons- they're all "crazy people" write ups as far as reporters are concerned. We work with "mentally ill" people (mainly youth and young adults) and can tell you that 90% of the time we have seen a direct link between "the mentally ill" and the spiritually afflicted. 5% is a chemical imbalance, and it seems the other 5% is the gov't. Ha!

Reactions: Tenthgate
Debi; Indeed it has! Looks to me like they've long since moved from the clockwork orange style of programming to a purely EMF version. These cabbies are a perfect subject given their connection to the phone all day long. Well that being said, a lot of people are staring at the i-machines all the day long :/

Noble: you're likely spot on, and all of these false flag shootings are most likely on the first layer given the ok to push that agenda. On a whole other layer to just raise hell, so to speak.

7christie: I agree it looks like a case of over time brainwashing. For instance this uber app seems like the perfect delivery system because it is directing the driver visually and audibly every day all day. Could be a particular wave frequency activated the guy but it sounds like there is a way someone else was actually controlling him like a drone.

Perhaps his mind was worked on for weeks, it is mentioned he was wearing a bullet proof vest and clearly was strapped but I reckon a lot of cab drivers do both, especially in this fear mongering environment.

What shocked me was the "business as usual" way the judge just breezed through it all, barely registering or caring about the bewildered human being sitting in front of him. How did the cops register this behavior and his confused words? They can either begin to question their paradigm here or much more likely start to become even more suspicious of just about everyone they see as potential violent murderers.

Heidi I'm in total agreement about the mentally ill. A lot of the time they can be going through what would in the past be referred to as a shamanic awakening, or living between multiple levels, making them unable to operate in this dimension... I think the creeps that think they're running things are becoming far too bold. Just gotta keep watching and waiting for more and more to wake up. :)

I hadn't yet heard the talk supernatural radio! Sounds great, I'll be tuning in :)

Tenthgate- I guess the "business as usual" way the judge just breezed through it all didn't shock me. I have been seeing it with so many judges, police and doctors (like I said, we work with many people and some cases). It actually shocks me when I see someone in the world acknowledge the government or a spiritual answer. It reminds me of the case of James Holmes in Aurora. Very similar. He was barely coherent and the judge could care less at his state. We are seeing more and more of these events. I wonder what the agenda is? Gun control? Instill fear?

Reactions: 7Critter
Interesting! My other half was just saying this last night. I know those who don't like Trump are using his own words against him (and in all fairness, although he's right, he could refine some of what he says lol) but I certainly do not think that is what's creating people to bum rush the stage. I am a full believer in AI. Is this AI regarding those trying to et to Trump? It's possible. I'm not totally sure, as there are a lot of radicals with loose screws out there... But one thing is for sure- the more the media fuels it, the more it's apt to happen. I have seen some wild things in our world. Is Trump the black sheep they want gone? Or is he the perfect catalyst to get someone else in? What if he made a pact with the devil (ie, made a deal with Big Brother) and will do their bidding? I have to leave all options open, because with this world, you just never know...

Reactions: Mokey and Debi