U.S marines film huge U.F.O in Arizona Desert

Sorry, but section 56 or whatever it is is a hoax channel, they use to take actual combat footage and add CGI effects but were shut down because of their claims, and use of the footage, ( bad taste).they came back as version 2.0 and skimmed by the rules somehow....maybe not using actual footage anymore, not really sure how they're doing it now, but if you look really close you'll see the star and section 56 patch on the sleeve.... I think now they are claiming to be some kind of web series or something...

It certainly looks impressive. They’ve put a lot of money into making it if it’s a fake. I did see the patch you mentioned.

It certainly looks impressive. They’ve put a lot of money into making it if it’s a fake. I did see the patch you mentioned.
Indeed it is fairly impressive, they went all out on the gear and visuals, A little too good though. The shoulder patch stood out right off the bat, not to mention the fact marines don't wear unit patches. Plus the camouflage dousnt look to be marpat, (marine cammo pattern) but possibly the new army pattern. I could be wrong there but something just didn't look right about it ,or some of the other gear they were carrying....now it is true that an article could just be wrong about who was involved but the patch was definitely the section 56 logo, which tells it is hoaxed. Sorry to nit pick small details but a past occupational requirement was camouflage and concealment. So some things just pop right out.

Indeed it is fairly impressive, they went all out on the gear and visuals, A little too good though. The shoulder patch stood out right off the bat, not to mention the fact marines don't wear unit patches. Plus the camouflage dousnt look to be marpat, (marine cammo pattern) but possibly the new army pattern. I could be wrong there but something just didn't look right about it ,or some of the other gear they were carrying....now it is true that an article could just be wrong about who was involved but the patch was definitely the section 56 logo, which tells it is hoaxed. Sorry to nit pick small details but a past occupational requirement was camouflage and concealment. So some things just pop right out.
It’s the little things that tell the truth. Good eye Paul.